[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Just saying.. but why is this lakorn so underrated?! I've seen the ratings and there all in 0.3 or 0.6 like what the ****?! Maybe because it's CH8 lol..

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Being honest.. ep8 was very boring LOL.. let's see how ep9 will grab my attention again

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm a little obsessed with this lakorn right now. Maybe it's cause pr'ek isn't taking the revenge too seriously and hasn't been too big of an a-hole yet and they haven't shown a lot of his sister yet. N'ek is really cute, she's growing on me

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The summaries seems really good..

alissaax

So guys is this drama good? When I read "channel 8" I was :confused: is it on air?
The summaries seems really good. I've been enjoying this and that from what I've seen so far.. I'm looking forward to their wedding this week.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's interesting b/c n'ek is always trying to get back at her step sister b/c she's interested in p'ek. P'ek is revenging for his sister but yet he loves her...

Gotta see how things will be reveal...

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you both :) If it is still good, I'll probably watch it when Rainbow Subbing Team will complete the project. Do you know how many episodes are there?

alissaax

Thank you both :) If it is still good, I'll probably watch it when Rainbow Subbing Team will complete the project. Do you know how many episodes are there?
The summary is up to part 19 already. I'm assuming around 20+ thats usually how many eps ch8 has I think. Angel/falada is working subbing on this project alone herself, and shes trying to finish the other projects we have too. I havent done anything for a while cause stress busy with my life... so na and nr arent getting edited right now.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I know she's working hard to complete the on-going projects, she and her team are doing a good work. I appreciate that, so I usually prefer to watch a lakorn after the end of the subbing project. Hope I can do it, your comment and videos on IG tempt me :pancarta:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol n'ek does give me the n'rai feels but I'm just so flabbergasted that p'ek acts so jealous of n'ek I mean they didn't even date nor was they "talking". It was just so out of the no where, not that I'm complaining. I'm just saying that this lakorn is moving pretty damn fast but some scenes are just so out of the no where.

I like it so far. Can't wait till they get married.

alissaax

Wedding is tomorrow's ep!!! I'm excited....there's so many scenes I want to see. I'm looking forward to their wedding night scene hopefully it's in tomorrow ep.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol n'ek does give me the n'rai feels but I'm just so flabbergasted that p'ek acts so jealous of n'ek I mean they didn't even date nor was they "talking". It was just so out of the no where, not that I'm complaining. I'm just saying that this lakorn is moving pretty damn fast but some scenes are just so out of the no where.

I like it so far. Can't wait till they get married.
Isn't that how most pra'eks are though? Once they fall for the nang'ek she is pretty much his and his only, haha!

Like does anyone feel that the scenes where the pra'ek tries to convince himself everything is for revenge, is too uh fake? Like you know you can see him fighting with himself and lying to himself pretending to do it for revenge, when you know damn well he is doing it all because he wants her rofl. It was love at first sight for him and I think he had basically almost fallen completely in love with her before his sister reappeared to ask him to take revenge. Also, he's too nice of a guy to actually go through with it and get revenge, had it been another girl and his sister asked him for that, he would have been like, girl, bye. Lol.