[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

saki

sarNie Adult
The bro is not that much of a weakling. He does not let the n'rai control him and he does call her out on the BS...Like tripping the girl. He did end up getting his hand tied w/the n'rai and the mom. The mom is the worse, if we don't have that we won't have a storyline hahahah
I don't like him much...but I agree there is still hope for his character. I wouldn't mind if he got together with Ji. Anyone is better for him than nrai lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
The "r" was half a second long...but at least the bickering beforehand built up to it ok....lol...

It was really funny, in the latest episode, Akee and Chaba were in the forest trying to catch the tree cutter people, they started bickering again. Chaba is forced to be there with him, and she basically calls him dumb, and a show off bc he had no a plan whatsoever...lol...

Chaba: ur a show off, showing off how stupid you are! We don't even have any weapons! if u get shot i am going to laugh so loudly that this damn island shakes!
Akee: you know cursing death on your husband is like cursing yourself to be a widow.
Chaba: stop talking about that for once! We don't have anything to do with each other!
Akee: um, do you short term memory? Or maybe you just completely lost your mind? Or maybe I just need to remind you in what ways we are...
Chaba: you idiot, step far back away from me!! I've repaid everything to you already, you don't have the right to do "that" to me anymore!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like a lot of the actions that Chaba does, especially all the slapping she does is sometimes uncalled for, especially at Sa's funeral, but I do like the stuff she says. Like after she got raped and wanted to kill herself, I like what she said about her brother will be hurt by this, but he's never going to get to the point that Akee got.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Typical thai drama....slap is more of her trying to bring him back to reality...he punch her bro..she slap him

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's really a remake, but it is related to another lakorn. Or it may have, but they don't seem to have same story line.

http://sharerice.com/index.php/Kem_Phayabat
http://sharerice.com/index.php/Kon_Rak_Game_Payabaht
No, I think this is a remake. I think I saw a similar lakorn back then where pa'ek revenge na'ek because her brother is the cause of her death. He kidnapped her to an island. I forgot who the parang are. Thought @sarN would know about this old lakorn. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The "r" was half a second long...but at least the bickering beforehand built up to it ok....lol...

It was really funny, in the latest episode, Akee and Chaba were in the forest trying to catch the tree cutter people, they started bickering again. Chaba is forced to be there with him, and she basically calls him dumb, and a show off bc he had no a plan whatsoever...lol...

Chaba: ur a show off, showing off how stupid you are! We don't even have any weapons! if u get shot i am going to laugh so loudly that this damn island shakes!
Akee: you know cursing death on your husband is like cursing yourself to be a widow.
Chaba: stop talking about that for once! We don't have anything to do with each other!
Akee: um, do you short term memory? Or maybe you just completely lost your mind? Or maybe I just need to remind you in what ways we are...
Chaba: you idiot, step far back away from me!! I've repaid everything to you already, you don't have the right to do "that" to me anymore!

lol, they still have clothes on!!! she just pulled her shirt/bra up...
so funny!

conversation was funny though!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not the same lakorn...just a typical storyline. Film said Thai ppl like that type of drama. Though this 1 I find that the ppl have more of a common sense and a lil smarter...

I click on the link & that is Kob & charkit lakorn. There was no kidnapping. N'k manipulate the situation to get p'k to marry her to revenge for her sister death. That girl who wants to marry P'k stole her sis b/f and that result in her suicide. She wanted the girl to feel disappointment and pain like her sis did.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not the same lakorn...just a typical storyline. Film said Thai ppl like that type of drama. Though this 1 I find that the ppl have more of a common sense and a lil smarter...

I click on the link & that is Kob & charkit lakorn. There was no kidnapping. N'k manipulate the situation to get p'k to marry her to revenge for her sister death. That girl who wants to marry P'k stole her sis b/f and that result in her suicide. She wanted the girl to feel disappointment and pain like her sis did.
No, I'm not referring to the link. The lakorn I saw was in the early 90s. It has the same storyline as this.