[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

Lanii

sarNie Egg
Car scene

Akkee: Upset you are not pregnant?

Chabaa: I never thought I’d be pregnant from the start.
Person like you probably does not have the capability

Akkee: Wait! Then why not try again? This time i won't miss.

Chabba: Can you stop hurting me for one day? I don't have strength to fight with you

Akkee: Are you able to drive?

Chabba: yes

Akkee: Then finish the medicine that the doctor gave you.
Thank you so much for the spoiler :)
I wonder what if she pregnant for real what would P'nek do because he has Ji as a gf already

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the spoiler :)
I wonder what if she pregnant for real what would P'nek do because he has Ji as a gf already
I think she will be pregnant cause i seen images probably of another kidnapping? not too sure, it was from the tease where she's walking walking along the sea. Ji broke up with Akkee!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 7 and I'm like WTF Ji is his actual girlfriend (I thought maybe they were unofficial)!? Not only is he hurting one woman, but two! Ugh...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mmm...I feel that him and Ji care for each other but is not "in-love", they broke up. This lakorn is straight forward and to the point. Pra'nang is a smart mouth and the support have common sense. Love the OST

Chaba is a great character...strong and compassionate. I'm trying to hold out but I can't. The car/hospital scene was subtle yet got me blushing..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay finished episode 8
1. Chaba is truly such a strong, caring person. Almost too good a person really, Akkee does not deserve her at all. Man I will hold out hope that he ends up alone lol
2. So glad Ji dumped Akkee
3. Totally on the Chat and Ji train!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol

I'm giving Akee a lil break...He is blind by rage...In a sense all alone in the world. His parents are dead..his sister was gang rape...abused...and died tragically. I don't know how I would handle it. Inadvertently Chut in a sense is responsible...

Although he is blind by revenge, He does show remorse. Then he is reminded of his sister tragic death...His facial expression when to Ji showed that he was sorry. When he walked away from them, he looked down in remorse. I'm not condoning (how the heck is it spelt? hahaha) what he did.

He is listening to what Ji said and What he heard from Chaba and is investigating the alternative.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I love the OST. Anyone know what is it called or where i can listen to it beside the opening or closing creidt? Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know, I'm glad Ji dumped Akee, if this were another lakorn for another channel, she would have stayed with him thinking "He'll come back after he gets his revenge." I forgot what lakorn it was when pra'ek was getting revenge on nang'ek and told that to his girlfriend and she stuck by him and every time someone confronted her about it she would respond, "He said it's just for revenge, when he is finished he will leave her alone and marry me." Lol. I remember thinking, what the eff lol.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
You know, I'm glad Ji dumped Akee, if this were another lakorn for another channel, she would have stayed with him thinking "He'll come back after he gets his revenge." I forgot what lakorn it was when pra'ek was getting revenge on nang'ek and told that to his girlfriend and she stuck by him and every time someone confronted her about it she would respond, "He said it's just for revenge, when he is finished he will leave her alone and marry me." Lol. I remember thinking, what the eff lol.
Same here. I'm glad the girl can think for herself. I would've said "peace" too cause I am not sticking around LOL

And the only lakorn that comes to mind is Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart with Tui and Kwan how Tui's gf (and her mom) still stuck around.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I guess he does have super sperm...r they are trying to trick us
Hahahhaa he'll be so proud when he finds out!!! If they are trying to trick us, it will be interesting to watch and see how it will turn out if Akkee will still try to get revenge through Chabba etc. But yay we're definitely seeing jealousy Akkee has towards Chabba

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I read the summary and it said he Found out the truth that he is revenging the wrong ppl and he feels great remorse. Latest Ep, you see that he is "investigating" from what ji said and what he heard from chaba...lol yes...claim your women!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah he heard from Chaba talking but doesnt know the truth yet, i think he's gonna follow Chabba since she's investigating too.

Hahahhaha he did claim her, Akkee said she has to be his only.