[Ch8] Ga Gub Hong (RS - Infinity)

fanny

sarNie Adult
As for Now i think she is the only n'ek for ch.8. I'm sure they will get their RS singer to be n'ek too, but so far no one catch my eyes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad Pinky has continously lakorns to see. yeah seem like she's n'ek logo for RS Ch8 lakorns already. wanna see her pair with Dan and Film next. this lakorn start filming already.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yeah I like to see Pinky with Dan or Film too.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
good for her...she'll have 6 lakorn a year lol...i know I will get sick of seeing same n'k over and over and over again....

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Who is actually the p'ek.
I has read a little bit of the summary and it look like Pinky ends up with Beam. I'm really confused now but i guess some teaser will give me the answer.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
SmileBo said:
Who is actually the p'ek.
I has read a little bit of the summary and it look like Pinky ends up with Beam. I'm really confused now but i guess some teaser will give me the answer.
P'ek is Beam. Pinky&Beam look cute together too. but sad for Bank, second time he didn't get to end up with Pinky. in the lakorn he love her but she see him as just a brother. 

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yay pinky new lakorn. i dont like her first lakorn comeback. she has too many men/husband. her other lakorn with navin tar and bee was okay. hope this one will be good