[Ch8] Dok Sorn Choo (D Wan D Kuen)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yes he is... :)

Ahhhh, Fang is in here :D Finally she gets a lakorn.. and awwwwe, Iang is in here too :3

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is this a new channel? They have a mixed of old and new actors and some lakorns are pretty interesting. I just don't like that Film is in some most of their lakorns tho. I end up skipping those.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like ch8 lakorns are always so immoral. I know it is suppose to teach that being promiscuous is bad but sometime I feel that they are testing their boundaries with their scenes.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Reminds me of Mongkut Dok Sum, where she falls in love with the son but marries tge dad. This seems too dramatic for me, sigh, most of ch8 lakorn are not even watchable.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG too crazy...she has relation w/the father and is having an affair w/the son -.- Jerry Springer Shit hahaha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
watch here and there but forward most of it. had a feeling the mother was the root of evil killing people. so much drama crazy!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
watch here and there but forward most of it. had a feeling the mother was the root of evil killing people. so much drama crazy!!!
Agree, the first wife seems like the muder of all killing. She's one scary person.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
End already? Maybe I need to go back and watch the last esp.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, on yesterday's episode. what you think? i didnt really watch watch full lakorn. i watched bits and pieces here and there forward most of the time hehe. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I skim thru like you too, but I get the whole story by just watching tinny bit. I agree, the first wife died so easy. She should have suffer more for her crime. She even killed her royal servant too. I think Khun Thep doesn't deserve some1 like RaxangmeeDara. He know damn good, DoaKaew is his father wife, but still committed some sins, Disgusting. I feel very bad for the 2nd wife, she is mean but with no deadly harm, she suffer so much just end with a handicap husband.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right I agree. You can pretty much watch the last episode and know what happened hehe. Yes, the second wife went thru a lot. Poor her.