[CH7] Yod Rak Nakrob (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat/ Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by TubbyTinker, Nov 26, 2018.

1. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Okay, where are all the fans of Nai Hua and Khun Nai at???? I was going to wait until they confirm the title of lakorn but whatever hehehhe, yep they're having a reunion which is quite surprising that they will have one this quickly but I guess their fans made it happen. First Khun Tukta posted a caption last month saying that "a dream has come true" with a picture of Weir & Thisa from SH and fans started going crazy that Weir & Thisa might have a lakorn together and today it's confirmed CH7 posted a hint describing their new lakorn. Name hasn't been mentioned yet though but the description goes "Will he love music more than life or love the country more than his breath but in his heart, there is only her" and the hashtag goes #duringwarwefightduringpeacewelove

[​IMG]

2. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Oh god so many upcoming lakorns for CH7 but can't watch full episodes I would love to bombard their social media and let the international fans in dammit CH7 why so selfish as always.

Anyway nice to see them having a lakorn again.

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Omg super excited!!! I will subscribe to thai lakorn website again when it airs lol

DaoRisa likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yayyyy Sampatan Hua Jai was one of the best lakorns of this year! So excited

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Oh yeeeeeah! Love Nai Hua & Khun Nai!
    Weir and Thisa have awesome chemistry. Can't wait.

DaoRisa likes this.
  6. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Seems like a lot of people enjoyed this pairing, guess I might have to check out Sampatan Hua Jai to see for myself

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

You should! Thisa and Weir were so good together. Thippy subbed their first lakorn :)

DaoRisa and xcinsationalx like this.
  8. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

fitting today. The lakorn is called Yod Rak Nakrob
    [​IMG]

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  9. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

But its actions lakorn tho!

DaoRisa likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Aww they look so cute ! I like thisas bangs! She looks like Tiffany from Girls Generation ❤️

11. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

She probably would love that comparison lol she's such a big tiffany fan

Not feeling her bangs, and action...hmmm rich girl role and protector again? Oh well, I'll take it. At least Ch 7 took notice of fans requests

xdanavelvetx, DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yup she’s in love with Tiffany! It’s so cute to see her fangirl over her on her ig lol

I’m just glad they’re pairing up again. Even if the characters are kind of the same, I’m glad to see these two reuniting!

xdanavelvetx, DaoRisa and WeirFany like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The writer is the same person as Sampatan Hua Jai so hopefully this is just as good too :)

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Thisa doesn't suit bangs.

DaoRisa likes this.
  15. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Whoaaaa....let me join my happiness too. I really love this pair a lot in their last drama. Will surely be on my list to watch.

saobomp likes this.