[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG those pic's i've been staying away from ig on purpose, in case there are spoilers  :hide: and I die of a heart attack before i get to see the last ep. 

i'm so ready to catch it live!  :scarytv:  :popcorn:  :drool:
so sad that  it's ending and all we have left is the WWW show. hopefully they get hired for events together and we get to seem them together again soon. end of year maybe or start of next year. seeing as they both already have lakorns lined up. i guess we will have to just rewatch this again..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay this whole time, I thought the movie Homnam was filming will be in theaters but everyone was watching it via TV? lol

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
okay this whole time, I thought the movie Homnam was filming will be in theaters but everyone was watching it via TV? lol
I recall in previous episodes Homnam invited Sawat to watch it with her. And Sawat said he doesn't watch movies that much. I guess the writer can't make up her mind....whether its a movie or a lakorn. LOL!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
dariey said:
i really enjoy bowchael cuteness and the rest cast scene here despite i want to rant over the script and editing.hoping to see another bowchael lakorn.. ^_^

IA. Their chemistry and the casting of this lakorn makes one overlook the flaws.

TubbyTinker

Forreals! Hahaha if it was a lakorn, I would have understand lol. Tmr should have been the ending, bc Ifeel like its being rush ssomehow? Or maybe its just my connection that'slagging so it kinda skips if u kknow what I mean

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
Forreals! Hahaha if it was a lakorn, I would have understand lol. Tmr should have been the ending, bc Ifeel like its being rush ssomehow? Or maybe its just my connection that'slagging so it kinda skips if u kknow what I mean

Hahaha! Something's weird going on with the scene sequences.

I was hoping there were two episodes this week. I guess, they're going to lumped everything in just one episode huh?

TubbyTinker

Yeah, its definitely a rush. Like they're not elaborating on scenes much like all of a sudden, khun wadee's company got on fire

Disappointed on the ending so far >_<

I just want more bowchael scenes right now and we probably won't get some until towards the end which is like 30 more minutes until this ends!!! Like omg wtf?!!

Well hopefully fans will agree like me and ask for another lakorn of these two lol I know they've been asking to pair these two up way before but hopefully the producers will see more fans are desperate lmao

TubbyTinker

WHATTTTTT there's a freaken twist!!!!! I'm shocked to see who's been hurting Kwan, Plern lol OMG!!! I ain't spoiling it though

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have started this lakorn yesterday and I am at episode 6 now. God what was I missing ? I am so so hooked ! I love Horm interractions with Put and her friends namely Kain the best. The latter is so supporting and I want a friend like she is cute with her doe eyes :) . Her character is different from the one in the Gentlemen series. Bow has found a new fan in me. If she keeps working and challenging herself she can be one of top best. She is a newbie but so restrained in her portraying of both Horm and possessed Horm. As posseded Horm she does not force her facial expressions but she kills it with her eyes and confident. As simple Horm she is so innocent baby she is adorable :3 . Mike is a looker and he has a nice chemistry witg the girl. He has got a nice character and he is not bad at all at acting. I can't wait to see him with my dear Nao in Athita :p. So far so hooked :D !

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awwww. Can't wait to see the final ep! Oh I'm sure the hype is still going to last for BowChael, at least for me. & then i hope they reunite again with another awesome Lakorn next year...or the following year, muaahhaha. These 2 are too adorable! Thip you crazy girl - I couldn't wake up at 5:30AM to catch these 2 live; godddd - I don't know how you do it, I'm too sleepy :( lol. BUT I'm so looking forward to see the show on Friday, please tell me the time that it will air bcuz I really don't want to miss that one.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
I have started this lakorn yesterday and I am at episode 6 now. God what was I missing ? I am so so hooked ! I love Horm interractions with Put and her friends namely Kain the best. The latter is so supporting and I want a friend like she is cute with her doe eyes :) . Her character is different from the one in the Gentlemen series. Bow has found a new fan in me. If she keeps working and challenging herself she can be one of top best. She is a newbie but so restrained in her portraying of both Horm and possessed Horm. As posseded Horm she does not force her facial expressions but she kills it with her eyes and confident. As simple Horm she is so innocent baby she is adorable :3 . Mike is a looker and he has a nice chemistry witg the girl. He has got a nice character and he is not bad at all at acting. I can't wait to see him with my dear Nao in Athita :p. So far so hooked :D !
Yayyyy! Welcome to the BowChael family! :) Yes, Bow has definitely become one of my favorite actresses because of this Lakorn - love how she can act so well with 2 different roles! I'm still not ready for no more BowChael interactions :( :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Indeed they are very cute together. Sawat is attracted to this 'kid' :). When she first touched her he let her do whatever she wanted :)

TubbyTinker

Dua, I think the show airs at 11pm so it will be 8 am our time I believe, I'll double check.

last night Bow and Michael recorded a phone call to the fans thanking them

Sighs, I miss them already. Their oops magazine interview is so duh cute! hahah

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*sniff sniff* I'm gonna miss Bowchael...
It was so cute when Hom did her waii again! hahah I knew they had to add that in for us because it was so well received the first time. The first half of the episode was good, nothing odd about it. Then the second half got strange... They never showed what happened to Jake... Plern or Wadee. No one had to apologize to one another, which was kind of disappointing.

P.s. Omg, I was so mad that they never officially gave Hom & Sawat a confession scene. Like when did Dr. Sawat confess his feelings to Hom, and when did Hom confess hers to Sawat? We got a HEA but we didn't get an "I love you" scene between them. All we know is that Sawat told his father & mother he loved Hom, but never to Hom herself.

I wanted Khun Kwan & Homnam to come to an understanding of each other because I remember Khun Kwan was kind of skeptical of Homnam while Putkanlaya was possessing Hom,

*siiiigh* So many loose ends...

I only loved that Hom & Sawat were finally able to happily be together without Kanlaya's interference.
Buhbyeee Bowchael family! I shall see everyone in a future Bowchael thread. Because ch. 7 BETTER give them another lakorn, lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
honestly I too felt it was a little rushed since the last ep. I wonder why they edited it like that. one  more ep would have been perfect, just so that it was a little more smoother. 
like there should have been a scene where they go make merits for the mother, but all of a sudden it jumps to her reading the fan letters.

but i was still FIN verrrrrr with them all the pic's, their ig posts, opps interview eieieieieie. my cheeks are so sore. i just gained a few more wrinkles too. I wish his kisses were more like how she kissed him......but love how he changed to an even more possessive person 

on one of Bow's ig pic's the caption is "can i ask you for a favour Dr? Can you never look at anyone else like this'...it was a pic of him back hugging her and staring at her so lovingly  :heart:  :heart:  apparently he came to comment not to long after, but i can't find it, so i don't know what his reply was. 
in the opps interview there is a part where she says that she like's Mike's eye's and how he expresses them, because they say what he feels... :heart:  :heart:

now i really can't wait till Friday! one last kiss to come :kiss3:

dariey

sarNie Adult
orapronobis72 said:

IA. Their chemistry and the casting of this lakorn makes one overlook the flaws.

can't help it.they just too cute to be ignore.besides,their acting and humor also make up from what this lakorn lack.

everyone view over last ep got me excited.i will wait patiently.. :D