[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
I was reading an old article of Bow and she said she went to cast for a ch3 lakorn, Plub Plerng See Chompoo and got teh role but at that time, she had to decide between that lakorn or entering TSM, she chose TSM of course and thank goodness she did or else we wouldnt have MB hahah

I'm glad that she chose TSM..She suits it well, I love how she is super tall but still she is so skinny, she has meat on her cheek...
I kinda wish she keep it like now, don't put too much make up and stuff...So adorable everytime I look at her

dariey

sarNie Adult
i'm totally glad to give myself chance to watch again ch7 lakorn even this is far from my fav genre and i do have certain thing that make me annoying from the way editing.still i really  enjoy bow acting.like everyone said before i also feel the natural she give from the way she act.also love how they didn't put heavy makeup on her especially the eyes coz usually i see some lakorn love to make the n'ek have heavy eyes makeup which turn me off to watch the n'ek face which lead to the lakorn itself. :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Glad Bow chose to go with TSM too. She probably wouldn't be popular under ch.3 because they have so many newbies already. They would put her as second lead. Her pairing up with Mike is great because he's also a fresh face and they have great chemistry off and onscreen.

Looking forward to tomorrows episode because it looks like Khun Mor (Dr.) is starting to question his mother's existence. I hope the girl that pretended to be possess by Kanlaya is taught a lesson. I really don't like her character. So jealous and ignorant.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Event for what ? Fan meeting ? Fashion show ? I want to see!

hippo

sarNie Adult
hrmm. i dunno if anyone has posted this but this is so so so cute!

Bow is talking about the difference in feelings when a mother kisses her child and between a couple
Mike then ask's how is it different
then keng says 'Aiyah!' always stirring the pot (making comments  to 'fin' and 'jin'  :heart: )
then bow cutely says i don't know how to answer that/ i don't know how i should answer that :crush:

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10911103_596815093785192_1257682967_n.mp4
 credit: ig:mikebow_fc

can't wait for this week's ep.  :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hippo said:
hrmm. i dunno if anyone has posted this but this is so so so cute!

Bow is talking about the difference in feelings when a mother kisses her child and between a couple
Mike then ask's how is it different
then keng says 'Aiyah!' always stirring the pot (making comments  to 'fin' and 'jin'  :heart: )
then bow cutely says i don't know how to answer that/ i don't know how i should answer that :crush:

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10911103_596815093785192_1257682967_n.mp4
 credit: ig:mikebow_fc

can't wait for this week's ep.  :wub:

awww , she too cute & innocent  ! It must be the age , she 18 right ? At 18 I was chasing boys lollll.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Bow is really going to a lot of event with Khun Jade's boys..I have a feeling she will pair up with Porshe or Boom later...
But as long as Mike&Bow has schedule together, I'm happpyyyy

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I wanna see her with Boom since she went to a lot of event with him too...They're also cute together
Bow in heel? it must be short heel then
Waiting for the vid...I never get tired of them singing together
It's so much better since they have their duet...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you know the song they sang Yahk Bork Ruk, it was originally sang by Bird Thongchai and he told his PR to tell MB that their version is nice. Thats a huge deal coming from a superstar like Bird lol

watching episode 9 right now, will be back for the commenting but enjoy these pics for now

credits mikebow fan

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay finished watching episode 9 and my gosh Dr.Sawat finally smiled hahahaha. so funny when he "questioned" Hom about her relationship with Go, and she was like Go isn't my boyfriend and I don't like him, a smile crept on his face hahahah. I love the scene where they were walking to the little garden outside his house and she held onto his arm. Oh there was this other scene at the hospital where Hom was actually smiling at Putkanya but you know how Dr.Sawat cant see his mom so he thought she was smiling at the man sitting on the chair, he got jealous cuz the man was smiling back at Hom hahahah

But I did wanted to slap him at the hospital where he pushed Homnam off the seat and got mad at her, poor Homnam.

I kinda skimmed ahead on the chapters from manager and it seem like Hom needs to watch out for Coke and Jake bc they are some "bad" men

the jealous scene, look at Sawat's face lol

when she told him Go wasnt her bf

idk why Hom had to hold on to Sawat bc she wasnt scared of Putkanya before, why now lol