[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
the conversation basically "I'm sorry" and "It's ok doctor" LOL 
All the things like tripping, falling, crying, hitting on the cheek and choking when drinking water are all cute and nature to me...
I really don't like Kwan either and I'm more interesting about the maid in the house though...

oops....I would feel angry too when someone take your sub without permission and reuploading it...
It's really bad, they even crop the screen and not write credit too...I think you should message her/him or block the account

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
in episode 8 in that taxi scenes where Khun Put is still in Hom's body and her. Kain, and Tup are taking the taxi home, I LOL so bad because they were all scared and touching their necklaces and even the driver was scared hahahah so priceless.

and hw many times has Hom been apologizing everytime she pisses off Dr. Sawat hahahah. I notice  a lot of "I'm sorry" in my subbing lol and I wonder if Bow really did choke on her drink at teh restaurant, she sounded like she couldnt even talk while trying to talk to Kain on the phone. I remember in a bts clip, Bow actually admitted that the scene where she hit her head/cheek on the car was real. She was aiming for the head but she hit her cheek. Michael said his expression was real too lol.

And am I the only one that is annoyed by Kwan? I'm glad the dad decides to avoid her hahahah. she's nice and all (maybe) but i dont like her.

oh and Ive been informed that my videos are being uploaded by someone on youtube without my permission and not crediting. I would appreciate it if whoever is doing it to stop. Its not that I'm greedy with my subs but I uploaded on dailymotion for a reason. I put alot of time and effort on my subs, they might not be perfect but its hardwork lol. So please stop, whoever you are.
Hello, I am a Yai Kanlaya fan from Hong Kong. I have heard that some of the fans from mainland China can't access dailymotion easily, so they can't watch the english subtitles.
Excuse me, can I ask for your permission to reupload your works to a online disk called baidu pan in China and share them to the mainland china fans with crediting?

sarN

sarNie Granny
the taxi scene Dr was piss off w/ Hom for inturdering into his dad room (rember how Hom kiss/hug Dr when the ghost posses her) and when they reach Hom's room , Dr said was she trying to catch his father as well and Kain was like Hom have lot of guy hitting on her and rich one too but she wasnt interest HAHA why would she want an old man (the dad). I thought abut the age different bwt Hom & DR, they are 10 year apart.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She is clumsy, she trips and falls whether Sawat is there or not. I admit falling hard for Bow rather than Mike.

sarN

sarNie Granny
me too , it's the same feeling i had when i first watch AFF in JLR . I thought she was ok in looking then a bit annoyed by her acting but as the lakorn progress something happen I fall in love  lol

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Finallyyyyyy I able to re-upload the video!  :dance1: 
Here is the new link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dymuv_yahk-bork-ruk-yai-kanlaya-ost-bow-maylada-micheal-pattarade_music 
#p/s: sorry if there is not as your expectation

Hanajungupup said:
Tks so much..I have been looking for the roman...I listen to the song everyday, really love their voice
U r most welcome, same for me.. I love to listen on their voice and end up listen on "kiss me five" songs after know that uor nang'ek is the one of group member  :bopping: 

huajaikaungtur said:

So glad you are joining this forum! And I'm even more glad this lakorn gave you enough courage to start posting :)
Hope to see you around this and many other threads! And thank you so much for the romanization -- I would love to sing along, hehe :D Love the song!

Can't wait to see the video with the subs! Take your time~
Thanks for welcoming me~  :yes: n thanks for waiting my vid n sorry if it is not as what if not as what you expected  :unsure:

To tell the truth, I can't wait for the next episode!!!!  :arrg:  

plainswirl

sarNie Egg
I've just been doing some silent reading for a while now but these two are just so cute. I just wanted to share a gif I made of one of my favorite scene of them.

Sawat's expression is priceless and Hom is just adorable. He's shocked at first and then theres a hint of longing in his expression.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@plainswirl, I love your gifs! So cute!

@ Tubby, I know exactly what you mean when ppl "steal" subs. When I was subbing on viki, the lakorns our team subbed were always reuploaded multiples times on Youtube by various channels. Some would even credit the subs as their own. It's so irking but it's unstoppable. So we pretty much just came to an understanding that not everyone was able to access viki sometimes. It sucks though. Hardwork without credit is tough to deal with.

I hope we get more Dr. & Hom scenes next week. Hom is so innocent, she doesn't know the Dr. is falling head over heals for her. tehehe

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I fall in love with Hom every episode...When Hom said Eung is his girlfriend he looks a little worry, mostly doesn't want she misunderstood him...
I wondered how he will express his feeling next...Better not take her out to eat all the time LOL 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finally caught up and Sawat is always cracking me up with his excuses. He's always finding excuses to see her in person, Sawat just misses Hom too much, haha.
He has definitely fallen for her charms. I have also fallen for Hom's charms. She is such a likable character and I truly admire Bow's acting here, she's too cute!
She's always so clumsy around him, too. Ehehe, of course -- just so Sawat can catch her. Love these two <3

And loving that GIF! One of my fav scenes of them~

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww , that gif was my favorite scene !! i love how she stare into his eye and smile  !! she got the cutest 'wai' ever !!!  she did got teary eye when she saw the newspaper about Dr & Eung , right there is the first sign of love Hom hahah

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
@plainswirl Thanks for the gift!!!

I love how Sawat literally thinks about Homnam, the scene when he drve off to work and remembering Homnam sad face and find out what is the reason his girl being like that..... is cute for me  :bhehe: . Hehe..
I imagine what is Eung reaction if she know that her P'Mor teach Homnam to use "sibling" excuse if the reporters ask about them, which is one of the excuse that Eung hope he use for them~  :p  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
5555 I liked that part too! When Dr. told Hom to tell the reporters they were just, "siblings" and then he smiles at her. It was a sexy smile! Oh dear... Mike and his charms... I really wanted Hom to get caught coming out of his car. If the reporters did ask, I wonder what Hom would actually say. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
the lakorn is simple w / same seting , conflit & daily rontine ect but im so draw into the couple when ever they on screen that Im willing to turn a blind eye for this lakorn . i want to see kisses scene lol Hom as Hom 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, I agree with all you girls. The car was right behind the reporters yet they didn't seem to notice at all.
I wish the scene went something like this: Hom comes out of the car, the reporters question her and Hom being her unsure self will stutter, then Sawat comes in and says she's his girlfriend with that smirk of his and his arm wrapped around Hom. LOL, but of course, just my wistful thoughts hahaha

@sarN: Girlll, I'm wanting a kiss scene for them, too! But they're too innocent, hehe :) All those scenes of him catching her are already making my heart swoon.
If they were to have a kiss scene, I'd drop dead, LOLOL.