[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the subs are gonna come slow this week bc my encoder program is not working. Idk how to fix it bc it wont open the video file for me :{ and idk what to do

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
What program do you use? Does it need to be updated? Sometimes that's the problem. Other times it's the video, like there's something wrong with the encoding even though it plays fine on the computer. And the rest of the times, it's just annoying. When it happens, I just uninstall and install again (although that doesn't always solve the problem).

TubbyTinker

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that didnt work. I thought it was my video but it wasnt that either. I dont think it needs update either.

Im using xviD4PSP and when i opened the program, a message comes up saying ttemp folder is full, delete all necessary files which i did but it said folder is still full. I think this might be the problem. 

the program does open my video but it wont play

Okay idk what I did but it worked now...YAY!

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the fast subs tubby! I'm so in love with this lakorn, khun mor is so cute when he's jealous haha. I hope that bow and michael can work together again, they're so so so cute together!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really don't mind them being together, hahaha. Just too in love with these two at the moment.
Still need to get to this weeks' episodes but from your posts, it seems to be full of cuteness.
Ah, I need to brace my heart for some over the top cuteness, hahaha.

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Hai guys~! I have been lurkers in this forums from the first episode Yai Kanlaya, same as several ppl at here, I also become bow n mike shipper..  :heart: This is my first time joining forums, thanks to Yai Kanlaya bring me this courage  :bhehe: I would like to share my first edit video (romanization n eng translation) for our lakorn OST. credit to Thippy (for eng sub) n Tahmnong ทำนอง (for the romanization).  :thanks: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dwsf5_yahk-bork-ruk-yai-kanlaya-ost-romanization-and-eng-tran_music
>Fans from Malaysia<
#sorry guyssssss I don't know why the sub is missing  :cry1: will upload the video as soon as possible

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I really don't mind them being together, hahaha. Just too in love with these two at the moment.

Yeah I'm just too in love with these two at the mm :)))

Uknow_JunGD said:
Hai guys~! I have been lurkers in this forums from the first episode Yai Kanlaya, same as several ppl at here, I also become bow n mike shipper..  :heart: This is my first time joining forums, thanks to Yai Kanlaya bring me this courage  :bhehe: I would like to share my first edit video (romanization n eng translation) for our lakorn OST. credit to Thippy (for eng sub) n Tahmnong ทำนอง (for the romanization).  :thanks: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dwsf5_yahk-bork-ruk-yai-kanlaya-ost-romanization-and-eng-tran_music
>Fans from Malaysia<

Tks so much..I have been looking for the roman...I listen to the song everyday, really love their voice

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Uknow_JunGD said:
>Fans from Malaysia<
#sorry guyssssss I don't know why the sub is missing  :cry1: will upload the video as soon as possible

So glad you are joining this forum! And I'm even more glad this lakorn gave you enough courage to start posting :)
Hope to see you around this and many other threads! And thank you so much for the romanization -- I would love to sing along, hehe :D Love the song!

Can't wait to see the video with the subs! Take your time~

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Now it's not just family eating but the family actually went out together...Such heart-warming picture to see
I'm re-watching ep 7 once again and just to start at the eating scene and the market scene...Love how Sawat just make any excuse just to spend time with Hom..hehe

cre: bow_fanclub

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the shopping scene tooo I think he becoming a stalker ! I love Kain & Hom friendship  , one skinny one fat , if one can't finish it's meal the other will eat it HAHA it just  adorable how over protect Kain toward Hom. I like how Kain can see that the Dr is crushing on Hom and tell her friend about it  but Hom refuse to believe it even though it obvious !

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love how Hom start to feel thing when seeing picture of Dr and that Eung together
Agree with you that Kain is actually really pretty, their relationship is so precious to me

TubbyTinker

in episode 8 in that taxi scenes where Khun Put is still in Hom's body and her. Kain, and Tup are taking the taxi home, I LOL so bad because they were all scared and touching their necklaces and even the driver was scared hahahah so priceless.

and hw many times has Hom been apologizing everytime she pisses off Dr. Sawat hahahah. I notice  a lot of "I'm sorry" in my subbing lol and I wonder if Bow really did choke on her drink at teh restaurant, she sounded like she couldnt even talk while trying to talk to Kain on the phone. I remember in a bts clip, Bow actually admitted that the scene where she hit her head/cheek on the car was real. She was aiming for the head but she hit her cheek. Michael said his expression was real too lol.

And am I the only one that is annoyed by Kwan? I'm glad the dad decides to avoid her hahahah. she's nice and all (maybe) but i dont like her.

oh and Ive been informed that my videos are being uploaded by someone on youtube without my permission and not crediting. I would appreciate it if whoever is doing it to stop. Its not that I'm greedy with my subs but I uploaded on dailymotion for a reason. I put alot of time and effort on my subs, they might not be perfect but its hardwork lol. So please stop, whoever you are.