[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But I think she better with CH7 bcs If she is with CH3 I think she will have to pair up with people that not around her age
Found that in youtube, Bow trying to get Mike's attention by stepping on his foot a lot of times but he is too focus on his script, their interaction is so cute
Bow is so cute, I'm a fan of her now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtXWhw0VHXg

cre: bambamcheer

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
Theres some thai jokes in here that are hard to translate in english plus it makes more sense in Thai than when you actually translate it into english. Like in that one scene where Eung was talking to Lizzy and telling her that she loves Sawat and Lizzy was saying Oh I like More fun which practically means dentist. But in thai, "fun" can also mean in a sexual way of having sex lol depending what subject that person is talking about. Thats why Eung was like dont talk about her "boyfriend" in that way. But i didnt do an explaination of that but just left it as fun meaning dentist lol

and theres this upcoming scene (I read ahead on the spoilers a bit) where Sawat, Kain, and Hom are in his car and I guess the mom was in there too and you know how the mom name is Putkanya, well Put also means Wednesday. So theres a line that Sawat says "There's no Wednesday or thursday here" lol

yeah and the look on Lizzy face she was being yummy about it HAHA . Isn't it ironic that her name 'Put' mean Wednesday but also a Buddhist day and  to get rid of Kanya out of Hom 's body they use a Buddha necklaces. The birthmark scene was cute too because the look on his face , "how in the world she know that" because it's on his buttock HAHA 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Something about Mike... I didn't like him before but for some reason I watched an episode of this and just thought he was yummy! Totally a fan of his now. <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:
Something about Mike... I didn't like him before but for some reason I watched an episode of this and just thought he was yummy! Totally a fan of his now. <3

Yasssss, another Mike fan! :D

Watching Episode 5 and I love these two so much. I find it funny how Mike was "pretending" to acknowledge the mom, hahaha.
He's too precious. And Bow, mannn I just keep falling for this girl. She's so pretty and I love her acting.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I don't like Mike at first too, I think his look is a bit jerky for me
But I fall in love with him in here too, he is attractive

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I wasn't attractive to Mike either but he grew on me since Kom Payabaht lol. I think he's become another fav actor of mine besides Weir lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
is their age different 10 years ? he 31 and she not out of college yet . and in the vdo why she kept stepping on his foot hahaha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
is their age different 10 years ? he 31 and she not out of college yet . and in the vdo why she kept stepping on his foot hahaha

You mean in the lakorn rite?! I think if she is in the final year of college shouldn't she about 22?! And in real life, they have 6 years gap
It probably she want to tease him :)))

I don't really have any actors that my fav in CH7 but Mike is growing on me

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Michael is definitely my favorite actor in CH7 at the moment besides Cee and Porshe.
In real life, I know Michael is 24 but I don't know for sure about Bow. From what @hanajungupup said, they have a 6 year gap so she's probably 18?

They're so adorable together though, hehe. I love it when Michael has that one amused expression of his where his eyebrow is slightly raised, hehe :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah...Mike is born in 1990 while Bow is born in 1996...
She still so young..When she debut with Kiss Me Five she just 13 or 14(I just know that she is a group with Fah in SKNN right now)...That why I think Mike treat her like a kid, his attitude toward Bow is so cute too

xiang1209

sarNie Egg
Hai, i'm new member from indonesia. I'm find this lakorn when i go to bangkok for holiday...the first time i see this lakorn i'm falling in love with lead male and lead female, michael and bow. Both of them so pretty i love full with this couple. Every weeks i waiting this lakorn just want to see bow and michael, finish watching epi 6 yeahh....but i see this lakorn so many leading, no many to scene between bow and michael :( and finaly ending i hope there make this lakorn happy ending hihihihi.....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
bow is so just so adorable...the stepping on the foot video was cute, and then she walked over to say what are u recording, stop it, stop it, stop it. the way she said it was just so set up and funny. cuz she already knew they were recording. lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
What is so funny that Mike is used to that already :))) Watch a few clip of them, when Bow is talking Mike always show some reaction cutely...
Bow does give me a fresh and innocent feeling that I can't find in any celebrities for so long!!
Anyway, the opening clip has been uploading already, I love this one, there so much adorable scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hI0oq8bSg

cre: Love Clip