[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The nangek is quite a crybaby lol and why are they forcing her to act when she neither has the talent nor the will? 
I love how she'd always faint when she sees the mother ghost  :lol2:

I don't think it's the (psycho) maid, it'd be too easy...there's gotta be a twist. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe the husband himself because he's way too nice. Something seems off. Or the supporting actress who shot Kanlaya in the drama she starred. She looks like hiding something. 3rd would be the director.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i forgot to say in my earlier post that it'd be too easy if it was the psycho maid which by the way it got really freaky when she started wearing Kanlaya's wig and dress

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mannn! I love your YK siggies, awwwww. They're so beautiful!
I need to cook up some creative siggie, too. Haha, I've been too lazy and un-creative though :/

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching this, but I'm not invested in it yet. It starts out a lot slower than it needs to, especially when the beginning/prologue was super rushed. I'm waiting until it gets to the good parts (when the mom finally possess Homnam's body) to decide if I want to continue. This is my second lakorn with Michael, and I thought he was fine in the first one I saw, but in this one, I find it hard to believe that he's a 30-year-old dentist. I don't know how old he is in real life, but he seems too young to be playing a cynical, viper-tongue 30-year-old, and every time he says things like "Such a young kid/child like you shouldn't be ______" to Homnam seems so out of place coming from him since I feel like they're around the same age. Strangely, it's just a few years off, but if they had said he was 25-27, I might have bought it. They should have had a slightly more seasoned actor playing this role (but I don't know if Ch 7 actually has any?). Acting-wise, I think both Bow and Michael are doing fine (minus the credibility of his character's profile). Story-wise, I feel it's too straight-forward to be a mystery genre. I'm more interested in the relationship and reunion of Kanlaya/Pootkanya with the people still grieving over her death than finding out if she had been murdered and by whom.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I find the time is off during the mother's era. Shouldn't it be in the 80's if the lead is now 31? She dress like she's from the 60's.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh, subtitles. Even though I don't need them, I am always appreciative of them because sometimes I just want to enjoy the show and not have to utilize my ears lol. And sometimes - most times - subtitles just makes a show better. So now I'll go back and re-watch the first episode and perhaps my love for this lakorn will grow.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
GAHHH! Can Mike & Bow get any cuter? Here's a music video of them singing their duet.
They're such a good looking couple, can't get enough of them! And their voices are amazing together.
I absolutely adore these two -- loving every bit of interaction between them especially when their faces are so close!

Credit: CH7 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668WGq4V2OQ

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
It never ceases to amaze me how much more mature Bow's singing voice sounds than her age and looks. I have to admit Bow and Michael sing a lot better than most actors/actresses (who aren't singers). The music video was very plain, but still lovely to look at.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just glad that CH7 let them film the MV with fans's request ..I really like the MV cuz it's light and fresh, it's my type
Really love their voice, this is so my fav OST, their voice blended well with each other
Hope they too could start in another lakorn soon!!! 

They're so sweet together OMG xD

cre: bow, didavideo 's fanclub 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not saying I didn't like the video. It was just plain, like all it showed was the two of them singing in one setting. Usually there are more scenes, but for being only 1 setting, I thought it was pretty to look at and not boring like you would think. Now that I know that the mv was only possible because of fans, I can see why they didn't get all fancy with it. Sometimes simple is best.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
lenlin said:
I'm not saying I didn't like the video. It was just plain, like all it showed was the two of them singing in one setting. Usually there are more scenes, but for being only 1 setting, I thought it was pretty to look at and not boring like you would think. Now that I know that the mv was only possible because of fans, I can see why they didn't get all fancy with it. Sometimes simple is best.

No actually I'm not saying you're wrong hehe, I'm not thinking in that way
Yeah, I wish they add more scene or add scene from the lakorn too would be good!! 
Still love the song