[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet... if so, it doesn't hurt to rewatch tehehe ^_^ enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWfeio5x6fQ
cr: Ch7 Soundtrack Youtube Channel - the show is kanpak

Their appearance on Kan Pak singing the main OST.
This was about a month ago...
eeeeks! The hand holding.... they sound really good live.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yayyyy, I'm all caught up! Thanks Thip for your fast subs, you're the best ~ I can't handle Mike. eeeeeeeee. Everytime I see him, I just want to squeal - why is he so handsome?! Gosh, his charms; it's killing me. Both Mike and Bow did well live, they both can sing! I love how he's holding her hand & I love how he's singing along with her on her lines. & OMG, his eyeroll @ 1:57 - I'm so dead!! His smile is so contagious. Hehe, thanks for sharing!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
TubbyTinker said:
Pictures, embrace yourself for cuteness hahahhaha

I like how their moms are sitting together while their kids sit together hahah

the real Mike hahah

ahhhhhhhh!!!! cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo my heart is melting lol EPS 10 had so many kisses / hugs even though the mom is in Hom body HAHA . I honestly don't know who gain the most advantage ,Bow getting to kiss him or Mike who receive the kisss HAHA

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
finally Sawat believes that its his mom inside Homnam's body....so many kisses & hugs though, like sarn said eventhough its the mom but its Homnam's body kekekek

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love how everybody saw it HAHA , the maid, the nanny , the neighbor, crew/ friend & probably the media will make a news about it !! Next week the mom will tell Hom that her son like her !! More skin-ship !!

dariey

sarNie Adult
sawat is helpless hahaa.only now he want to believe her..lol.if i was him i've believe hom at first place especially after what she said when she meet him at his work place telling she know what sawat do even she wasn't there.

i'm not shipping any couple but they need more promotion and disclosure on every way of media.i bet more people will like them too like everyone here.their cuteness is hard to be ignore.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
I just died!!!!! on this video, I love how she's so comfy around him
http://websta.me/p/893901302508556205_7869610

Pictures from today on their upcoming Oops magazine.....CUTENESS OVERLOAD

and I think this was during rehearsals on Khanpak

credits lorddida,Bow's mom

More magazineee to comeeeee..Gosh their chemistry is just KHDSKGFGFJGFF
Love those 3 shot the most......Bow looks so youthful and adorable here

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!! Long time lurker and had to come out of lurkdom to spazz along with everyone. :dance1:

Bow and Mike are just so adorable that they make my ovaries explode with their cuteness and their chemistry is so natural that it seems palpable.

Thank you everyone for keeping the convo going for this lakorn. Special thanks to TubbyTinker for the subs. You are one fast subber. And just want to express my appreciation for your hard work. 

I love how Sawat looks at Hom with intensity and I love how his eyes and body language expresses that he likes Homnam. Watching their characters fall for each other on screen gives me this warm, toasty feeling.....Ahh the feeling of being in the throes of loving someone and someone returning that feeling and takes me for 1-1/2 hours ride of that wonderful feeling.  There's such realness in their chemistry and being comfortable with each other (hard to fake that) that I wouldn't be surprised if these two brings their love from reel to real.

I watch the episodes  9 & 10 via live streaming and there are some scenes that I missed due to lagging. Watching ep 9 with subs, I noticed I missed something at the hospital-jealous Sawat scene.....when the guy stood up and start to approach Hom, Sawat took Hom's hand (possessive gesture of a man marking his territory, ya know!) and held her hand until the guy went back to his seat and Sawat told him he misunderstood.

I also love his Dad teasing him with Homnam and Sawat is so touchy with the subject of anything related to Hom that its obvious he's affected with whatever, is going on with her life. There's one convo, which just gives me the giggles, when Khun Bhuree asked Sawat how is Homnam and Sawat answered (courtesy of Tubby's translation), "Homnam is Homnam". And his Dad teased him that he should know more and I think wants him to elaborate, because Sawat sees more of Hom than his patients. LOL!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
I just died!!!!! on this video, I love how she's so comfy around him
http://websta.me/p/893901302508556205_7869610

Pictures from today on their upcoming Oops magazine.....CUTENESS OVERLOAD

Dayum! Maybe its just me but there's a certain intimacy to these set of photos.

By the way, I'm looking forward to your subs of ep 10, as I want to understand what the heated exchange of words were between our OTP. Sawat was confronting Hom of that headline (Khun Jake and Hom rumor).

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Another thing that I noticed in the opening credits which makes me wonder if somewhere in episodes 13 to 15 our OTP/pranang will become a couple or get married (because they're caught in a scandalous situation) and for propriety and to save Hom's reputation, Sawat offers marriage. There's no question Sawat likes Hom and shows thru his action only our heroine seems oblivious to it or is denial. LOL!

Anyway, the scene I'm talking about is a scene showing Sawat seeming to reach out to someone and the camera pans to a close up of Hom crying and then pans to a middle/long shot showing Hom with Sawat in the background looking at Hom from a doorway/entry way of what looks like a patio or veranda. This seems to be a different house or maybe its a different part of the Sawat's house. There's also another scene where it shows Hom crying while lying on a bed (with white sheet) which looks like Kun Put's bed.

hippo

sarNie Adult
hcsj4275 said:

Cr ig mikebow_fanclub
Can anybody translate what mike said? :)

Mike commented that his cheek's are all bruised .....i think he must have commented after last night's ep, seeing as she was kissing him all over....eieieieiei :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart:

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! look at what I just found.  :woot2:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiCOvo9gSI

credit: Bow Museum

they are sending a message to K' tar lung....if i remember correctly he is the founder of Dida, he hold's yearly b'day party's and Kob always goes. 
anywayyyy.....the are thanking him for his comments about their acting on the lakorn and saying thanks for the next lakorn he wants them to act in....however, Bow can't remember the name of the lakron, so she just thanks ahead. eiei so cute....but i think maybe someone may have told her not to say anything yet. 
either way...they are just so cute :heart:  :heart:

I hope its true though :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3: ....but don't know when it will happen. EXCITED! for all their future works. 

WAIT! there's more!!!!!!

from their oops photo shoot......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5ecw-myu8

I don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight :coverlaf:  :wub:  :wub:

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
hippo said:

Mike commented that his cheek's are all bruised .....i think he must have commented after last night's ep, seeing as she was kissing him all over....eieieieiei :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart:
Cuteness overload omgomg!

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
hippo said:
OMG!!!!! look at what I just found.  :woot2:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiCOvo9gSI

they are sending a message to K' tar lung....if i remember correctly he is the founder of Dida, he hold's yearly b'day party's and Kob always goes. 
anywayyyy.....the are thanking him for his comments about their acting on the lakorn and saying thanks for the next lakorn he wants them to act in....however, Bow can't remember the name of the lakron, so she just thanks ahead. eiei so cute....but i think maybe someone may have told her not to say anything yet. 
either way...they are just so cute :heart:  :heart:

I hope its true though :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3: ....but don't know when it will happen. EXCITED! for all their future works. 

WAIT! there's more!!!!!!

from their oops photo shoot......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5ecw-myu8

I don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight :coverlaf:  :wub:  :wub:
I hope it's true too! I can't wait for them to act together again!

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
wau!!!  :woot2: I'm speechless n lost in delulu mode right now hahahaha :dance1: ... thanks girls for all the photo n video above! 
both of them totally cute! really hope they have another lakorn togather~