[CH7] Wihok Lhong Lom (Daravideo) : Sammy Punthita / Boom Kitkong / Kelly Thanapat

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kelly is unattractive. I tried watching him in a few lakorns but somehow ends up FF his scenes. And for him to continue to get lead roles...

Sammy is great in here. She makes me believe that they are 2 different girls rather than the same actress just playing 2 roles. Her weak twin is pitiful. I see this scared look in her eyes when she encountered a problem. Her demeanor as twins is convincing.

The problem I have with the evil twin is when Sammy is sharing screen time with Boom she brings out the worst in his acting. Next to her he is not that good.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kelly is unattractive. I tried watching him in a few lakorns but somehow ends up FF his scenes. And for him to continue to get lead roles...

Sammy is great in here. She makes me believe that they are 2 different girls rather than the same actress just playing 2 roles. Her weak twin is pitiful. I see this scared look in her eyes when she encountered a problem. Her demeanor as twins is convincing.

The problem I have with the evil twin is when Sammy is sharing screen time with Boom she brings out the worst in his acting. Next to her he is not that good.
Boom is okay just his character is such a loser. They just had to do anything to make Kelly shine. Among the boys Arnus has the better acting and doesn't look like Sammy dad

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Back in the day I watched a few of his lakorn...he seem urg now like PS....

Sammy dominates her co-stars...bomb character is a crappy character too...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Arnus is a better actor and could have played Boom's role if they are adamant about giving Kelly the other role. It isn't the character that Boom played, it is his acting. He would have benefited more with a n'ek that isn't as strong as Sammy then I don't see his flaws much. But when he is acting alongside her his flaws are glaringly obvious. When he is mad and starts talking, his expressions to me doesn't reflect the scene.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sammy dominate in general...they are all BG to her...He can learn from her...

Arnas and Boom are in a different league

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first sammy lakorn. I am REALLY impressed with her...
How could you sleep on my girl ?? :-O lol seriously guys you don't know what you are sleeping on ! Girl has been showing the way since her second fiddle days. Working hard her way to the N'ek level even now she is still facing ch7 favouritism and subtle shade (who pairs anyone with botoxed daddy Kelly nowadays ? Why not Es ?)and nothing given on her plate like the others. Girl has always been effective ! Roles like Jee in KC she would have done it in her sleep (even she killed a role with similar vibe in her lakorn with incompetent New). Sure the media and the awards always sleep on my girl. Lakorns of her to enjoy her answomeness of a very competent actress :
Bundai Dok Ruk
Bodyguard Sao
Plerng ruk Bpa Puen Tak
Sawan Sang
She is convicing as poor Tomboy, skilled and stoic bodyguard or sexy b.tch of the town

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Back in the day I watched a few of his lakorn...he seem urg now like PS....

Sammy dominates her co-stars...bomb character is a crappy character too...
I like his expressions whenever she gives her money and reluctantly take it. Lol was he a lord before losing it all ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His fam use to be rich..he still has the title ....but his bro is sick...financially he's limited

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
His fam use to be rich..he still has the title ....but his bro is sick...financially he's limited
He looks totally broke tho. When I see him he seems like the type of person that like easy money. If I am not wrong he is jobless now and reading his background I am not surprised by his behaviour. Noble people are not supposed to work. His dad is something eh !!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
How could you sleep on my girl ?? :-O lol seriously guys you don't know what you are sleeping on ! Girl has been showing the way since her second fiddle days. Working hard her way to the N'ek level even now she is still facing ch7 favouritism and subtle shade (who pairs anyone with botoxed daddy Kelly nowadays ? Why not Es ?)and nothing given on her plate like the others. Girl has always been effective ! Roles like Jee in KC she would have done it in her sleep (even she killed a role with similar vibe in her lakorn with incompetent New). Sure the media and the awards always sleep on my girl. Lakorns of her to enjoy her answomeness of a very competent actress :
Bundai Dok Ruk
Bodyguard Sao
Plerng ruk Bpa Puen Tak
Sawan Sang
She is convicing as poor Tomboy, skilled and stoic bodyguard or sexy b.tch of the town
It’s not her..the lakorns she plays in didnt sound interesting lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My dear friends are you sleeping on my girl again ? Lol

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like Boom’s character is a real jerk since he punches amnesia “Peung/Nuan” in the previews.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kelly is absolutely unbearable to watch. The person who did the casting was drunk otherwise that is not possible.
Sammy is doing great. If she keeps working and is serious she can be the next Vivienne Leigh

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
There's just something about Sammy that I don't care much about and doesn't help that this lakorn storyline isn't that great too. Kelly really needs to stop being praek...I can't stand watching him with younger girls. I like Boom but his character is a loser..sigh. This lakorn have zero OTP chemistry, poor casting, poor writting and just in general poor in all the depts.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
There's just something about Sammy that I don't care much about and doesn't help that this lakorn storyline isn't that great too. Kelly really needs to stop being praek...I can't stand watching him with younger girls. I like Boom but his character is a loser..sigh. This lakorn have zero OTP chemistry, poor casting, poor writting and just in general poor in all the depts.
Sammy is not your type that's it. But she is a very good actress. The praek was a big mistake. Kelly is a fail

saobomp

sarNie Adult
She has that strong look in her and her eyes aren't showing that soft side like how it should be? At times she comes off having that blah facial expression. I feel like she's holding back. The evil twin is doing a great job.

Or perhaps her soft side just comes out with that lazy expression/look?

Last edited: