[Ch7] Wan Sawart (Kantana)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, we don't even have enough Wisit and Pit scenes so how can we have Wisit and Prao scenes?! I want more skinship. Thanwa and Pancake are just too adorable in here.

Thanks ja Thip for the subs. I don't know if I would have that much patience to tolerate subbing everything including all of the side characters and some unnecessary scenes. Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
tgamber said:
It was nice to have Pit and Der being close but when can we have Pit and Praew moments? The girl was like in love with with Wisit at first sight and Sit doesn't have any reaction at all. Even though she killed her sis in the past life out of jealousy , she's human being and Pit seems to play cupid between Sit and Praew. And what's with two exorcists? The main plot between love triangle doesn't move forward at all.

In there old life Wisit never really loved Praew like he loved Pit. His wife was his most beloved. Even though he is a player, he will always love Khun Pit. Praew is involved with them because they all have karma involved. Pit wants to forgive her sister, but her sister still has to pay for her sins. Praew fell in love on first sight with Wisit because it is her sin. I don't believe her and Wisit are the pranangs.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
It didn't air today, or am I trippin?
Im pretty sure it aired today since lovethailakorn livestream. But i can't find it anywhere to watch the episode.

x0unerthanlater

Kim123 said:
Im pretty sure it aired today since lovethailakorn livestream. But i can't find it anywhere to watch the episode.

I checked and bugaboo.tv is the only place that has it uploaded atm. It's weird that other sites haven't uploaded it.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Why do they only air one day?? I need more than one episode each week.
Im really liking it so far. But OMG I really love the ost!! I love the meaning and everything about the song.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG! this is so embarasing. I accidently posted in the wrong thread. My bad.
Why hasn't watchlakorn or any other websites uploaded episode 5? I usully watch it from there.

x0unerthanlater

I feel so sad for Khun Pit... she has waited for Wisit for hundreds of years but he just keeps falling for his ex... =/ enjoying this lakorn so far but the sudden dubstep BGM always throws everything off.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I also want to thank you for sharing the links. Life would be so boring without lakorns. I didn't know what to do after Viki started deleting lakorns off their site. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks thailakornvideos for posting the HQ videos. They are really clear, mind if I ask where u stream it from?