[Ch7] Wan Sawart (Kantana)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This might air in the next time slot

credits pancake, kantana, thanwa, klonny, porchzaa, charina

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've never really liked Pancake until she stopped appearing onscreen every year. That's when I started to kind of miss seeing her onscreen. 555 She was a good actress, better than most in the past. I agree. Some of her previous roles were eh but other times they were good. I do miss seeing her as nang'ake. A lot of the newbies look alike now. I can't even tell who's who now. 555 I like Thanwa too. He's a cutie. :D I don't think I'm going to tune in to this lakorn, since I'm not a fan of these kind of lakorn genre...but we shall see. 555

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Definietely Not Digging Her Hair
But They Look Cute>< Cant Wait for this......with eng subs ofc *cough* TubbyTinker *cough*

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ooo the short hair is actually cute. Kinda like those korean actresses. ^-^

---- hahaha this is my 1000th post, yay! ----

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
said to air March 20, weekends slot after Pla Lhong Fah 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCE8MHateA

cr ch7

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
TubbyTinker said:
said to air March 20, weekends slot after Pla Lhong Fah 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCE8MHateA

cr ch7

Teaser looks good. Thanks for the teaser :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
My sister is obsessed with Pancake. She made me search the title to find news about it. I sorta despise the storyline but because it is pancake i do wana watch it.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
look good lakorn , i here for thunwa , love him even he not typically handsome , pancake good actress but i did not love her lakorns , she need more powerful lakorn , but after read and see ter , i guess this good role , finally i watch her for first time since while , i miss her to be with weir again , thank you i will try watch this one ,  ch7 finally ,  made my day , thank you 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
PRINCESS AURA said:
look good lakorn , i here for thunwa , love him even he not typically handsome , pancake good actress but i did not love her lakorns , she need more powerful lakorn , but after read and see ter , i guess this good role , finally i watch her for first time since while , i miss her to be with weir again , thank you i will try watch this one ,  ch7 finally ,  made my day , thank you 
He's better looking than some ch7 actors for example... Stephen and New, IMO.