[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want om and pancake!!! there's more chemistry compare to om and min. min doesn't like om lol well not really but u can tell she doesn't like to qork with him. if u follow thai entertainment news/gossip, u would know what I mean. I don't like pancaeke as a person nor actress but there's something about her that I like despite her poor acting and snobby personality.she gets paired up with same actor more than once why not with om again. I don't mind. I'm not too fond of the stpryline and.most likely ch7 will fuck this up lol sorry for the language.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Min cant be in here since she has a new lakorn w/ Pae, most likely this is going to go back to Pancake or so they say frm what I read yesterday

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No n'ek yet huh...i wonder who will it be...i do wish for someone new which mean tat havent pair up with Om yet...i would love to see Kwan or Mai...please please please be someone tat havent pair up with Om...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol is this lakron even confirmed???? lol
its been a while and no nang'ek is confirmed lol
must not be in progress

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
For the love of life, Min needs to stay far away from Om. If you even follow up with Om then you'd understand why. I'm not a fan of Pancake but I'd pick her over Min anytime, any day. This lakorn is confirmed but still unsure of the n'ek. Last time it was said to be a newbie and now some ppl have tweeted that it's Pan. Gotta wait for the Opening ceremony then. Patience, patience.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is confirmed. filming hasn't started bc nang ek has yet been cast. it is said it will go back to pan. if not pan, I would like to see kwan or cheer which most likely will never happen but a girl can wish lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos from the opening.....

Credits Jomjessada & Witchasuyara & Dear IG & Thip @ SPICY forum

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WOOT! I pick Pancake over any newbie. I hope they redeem this pairing by making this better than Tawi Pope. Pancake looks quite cute in that costume.

Reactions: fun

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Good lakorn...not a fan of pancake...r remakes...ch7 don't have many nk

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another lakorn of Om that I'll skip. ;(

Why is it that when he gets a lakorn, he either get pair with
someone I don't like or the storyline that I don't like. Oh boy.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Another ruin remake because of poor pairing, why not min, pancake has no chemistry with om,,another lakorn i will skip again

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is going to be ruin regardless who gets the role. that's ch7 trademark.

but I'm happy. I loved tawee pope well just the first few episode haha doesn't come as a surprise for those who knows me.

I honestly don't know why I like pancake lol but I'm gonna watch this.