Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Im so excited for this lakorn...i really happy kwan got to work with Om two hot people equal a hot pair hehehe

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Lillttle summary Suk from spicyforum

Benz will be p'ek gf friend, from summary for this new version they make this character rai, she like p'ek too so she pretend to be so caring to her friend (which is p'ek gf) suggest her to go out other guy just to test p'ek to make him jealous. After her friend die she try to flirt & chasing p'ek. Lol before the accident p'ek gf is p'ek & n'ek obstacle then after the gf die here come this girl.

From the summary i didn't saw the r part ha..ha..but don't know because when p'ek try to get back with n'ek he said she is his wife..(may be there is willing instead of rape )
i dont get it.

So is it like the rai like praek and she becomes friend praek's girlfriend and then plots to kill praek's girlfriend and causes misunderstand that nangek had killed praek's girlfriend?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i believe this is the 4th remake
the first one was with Monrudee,
i didn't know there was a version with Ann S. i've only seen the one with Pete and Kate. the one with Johnny and Jariya is different. Similar story line, but not the same.

here is what i can remember from the lakorn with Pete and Kate.

I starts out with nang'ek arriving from the states from studying abroad. Her parents are divorced and she doesn't get along with her stepmother, but in all fairness her step mom was kinda shady towards her. Her real mother is addicted to gambling. Her father owns a car dealer, they sell expensive cars. Pa'ek and his girlfriend and his best friend all work for her father. Pa'ek is also her father's favorite employee.

shit, i got to get to work, i'll write more when i get home. sorry!

Sweet_09

Joy ur so funny...anyways dont be late and we'll be here waiting for da other part hehehe

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
ok, where was i?
nang'ek's father is torn between his only daughter and his second wife. nang'ek wants to see her mother, but i think her father forbids and they get into huge argument. he doesn't want her to associate with her mom cause he knows that she's a gambling addict. but he finally agrees and lets her go.
while on her way to her mother's place, she gets lost and meets pa'ek's best friend. he helps her find the house. she meets her mom sees her poor living condition and her card game. she leaves and her mom asks her for some money and she doesn't have any.

on her way home she stops to get something to eat and that's where she meets pa'ek and his girl friend eating at the same place. she finish eating and when it was time to pay she realized that she didn't have any thai currency and the shop owner was gonna call the cops on her. she turns around and see pa'ek and ask for help. Of course his girlfriend is annoyed, but he gives her some money anyway,and in return nang'ek gave him all the foreign coins she had. and that is the beginning of their relationship.

Her father takes her to work with him. While there pa'ek's friend doesn't know what she's the bosse's daughter and mistake her for his mistress. There she also meets pa'ek and his girlfriend again. Since pa'ek is her father's assistance, he decides to make her pa'ek secretary or maybe just have him train her i think. i don't remember. he ask about her skills and she apparently didn't have any.

anyway, let talk about pa'ek a bit.
Pa'ek isn't rich or anything, but he works really hard for his money and doesn't take anything for granted. His girlfriend is a little annoyed that his car always breaks down and they are always eat at food stalls along the road and he never spends his money on anything nice. I believe he's saving money to marry her.

i'll continue tomorrow. if anyone wants to correct me go right ahead. i haven't seen this lakorn in like forever. so it's kinda hazy.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Yup.. this is the first time Om n Kwan got paired.. hope it will be a hit so we can see more of this couple..

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
ok, where was i?
nang'ek's father is torn between his only daughter and his second wife. nang'ek wants to see her mother, but i think her father forbids and they get into huge argument. he doesn't want her to associate with her mom cause he knows that she's a gambling addict. but he finally agrees and lets her go.
while on her way to her mother's place, she gets lost and meets pa'ek's best friend. he helps her find the house. she meets her mom sees her poor living condition and her card game. she leaves and her mom asks her for some money and she doesn't have any.

on her way home she stops to get something to eat and that's where she meets pa'ek and his girl friend eating at the same place. she finish eating and when it was time to pay she realized that she didn't have any thai currency and the shop owner was gonna call the cops on her. she turns around and see pa'ek and ask for help. Of course his girlfriend is annoyed, but he gives her some money anyway,and in return nang'ek gave him all the foreign coins she had. and that is the beginning of their relationship.

Her father takes her to work with him. While there pa'ek's friend doesn't know what she's the bosse's daughter and mistake her for his mistress. There she also meets pa'ek and his girlfriend again. Since pa'ek is her father's assistance, he decides to make her pa'ek secretary or maybe just have him train her i think. i don't remember. he ask about her skills and she apparently didn't have any.

anyway, let talk about pa'ek a bit.
Pa'ek isn't rich or anything, but he works really hard for his money and doesn't take anything for granted. His girlfriend is a little annoyed that his car always breaks down and they are always eat at food stalls along the road and he never spends his money on anything nice. I believe he's saving money to marry her.

i'll continue tomorrow. if anyone wants to correct me go right ahead. i haven't seen this lakorn in like forever. so it's kinda hazy.
Awwh ! Just reading about the description of the praek, the praek is such a sweetheart! Saving money to marry? So sweet! I can see OM in that role. lol. But isn't there a car accident and everything goes messed up or something like that?

Sweet_09

Pra'ek is a sweet heart...i wanna know more...this story line sound so intersting...and i agree on about Kwan and Om gettig a hit on this lakorn...i do wish to seem them more togrther too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFG !! I am so excited from reading you synopsis Joy !!
Thank you na ka !!!

Om seems like a sweet guy indeed ! Ahhhhhhhhhh
Can't wait can't wait at all.

I'm glad Kwanom's first lakorn is a good one !!!!!!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
OMFG !! I am so excited from reading you synopsis Joy !!
Thank you na ka !!!

Om seems like a sweet guy indeed ! Ahhhhhhhhhh
Can't wait can't wait at all.

I'm glad Kwanom's first lakorn is a good one !!!!!!
I see you gave them nickname already. Kwanom 555 narak ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I see you gave them nickname already. Kwanom 555 narak ;)
hehe chai ka (=
instead of Kanom its Kwanom hehe ! :yes:

I will be finishing a new mv of em eheh

Now since we have a more developed storyline thanks to Joy,
I will making another mv !! whoooot :thumbsup: 2 in total !

kwan20

sarNie Adult
hehe chai ka (=

Cool. Can't wait to see ur new MV na.

Credit to Mai from spicyforum
Basically Kwan's character in here is an oversea student who comes back to Thailand. Her character is sexy and confident. Although she plays rai in here, her character is nothing like her previous roles, whether it not "Roy Ruk" or "Pleung Prom." She's rai with reason, and no matter how rai she'll be the audience wouldnt hate her here. Rather they will love her for it lol. She says it's a concern if they want her to cut her hair or color it cause she has the other 2 lakorns still filming. That's will be up to Louis to decide. Chances are she says she'll just be wearing a wig.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
hehe chai ka (=

aww, can't wait to see it smilez!!

and thank you Joy for the storyline.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my hopefully my lovely Kwan does not cut her hair. & if she do wear a wig- good! But i hope it doesn't looks funky!! Can't wait for this tho, waiting for them to pair up for a long time!!!