nenerz

sarNie Egg
This sounds like a lakorn that Pete was in a long time ago....I forgot who the Nang Ek was......But Pete was from a lower class family and Nang Ek was angry at Dad for abandoning her and she didn't finish her studies. Pete thought she intentionally murdered his girlfriend...Nang Ek runs away from home and accepts punishment from Pete and goes to the island with him....something like that

simplysweet

Simplysweet
aww no Kwan at the fitting. Thanks for letting us know kwan20....hopefully we get to see her soon! I want to see pictures of her and Om. ^_^

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Lillttle summary Suk from spicyforum

Benz will be p'ek gf friend, from summary for this new version they make this character rai, she like p'ek too so she pretend to be so caring to her friend (which is p'ek gf) suggest her to go out other guy just to test p'ek to make him jealous. After her friend die she try to flirt & chasing p'ek. Lol before the accident p'ek gf is p'ek & n'ek obstacle then after the gf die here come this girl.

From the summary i didn't saw the r part ha..ha..but don't know because when p'ek try to get back with n'ek he said she is his wife..(may be there is willing instead of rape )

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No kwan at da fitting...awh but anyways let hope to see Kwan and Om on da 29th hehehe

TikOil

sarNie Egg
[font="'comic sans ms"]Oh my goodness my heart is beating like crazy when I first heard this. I am so going to watch this lakorn if not I am going to buy it and own it. I was waiting and waiting for both of them to pair up. I have read all the pages and comments that everyone have made. I started to tear a little and smile, so happy for her and him. To me its like unbelievable but its happening in real life. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms"]Thank you, thank you, thank you for the manager or boss that pair them together. I'm so excited to watch this just can't wait until it air already. I have nothing else to watch just waiting for P'Kwan and P'Aum P. to pair up with any man then I'm watching it. They both have the attitude that suites me.[/font]

This will be my second movie that I will watch him play. The first one is with P'Aum P. and now with P'Kwan.s

Thanks to those people that is not supporting her with out ya she is still strong and she can do it. Besides there are other people that will cheer her up and I'm one of them..

Love her a lot! and they ROCK!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Om looking handsome!!!

Wait, what? so nang'ek die in this lakorn??? I'm confuse after reading the storyline. ha. sorry.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is more like Johnny/Jariya version and the latest was Pete/Kathreeya Gloss version and even Chompoo/Arnus version too right?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
No I don't have the link for Pete version, I remember watching it on VHS about 10 tapes...1-2 tape in the city...the later tapes were p'k and n'k mostly in the island....no n'rai that I can remember...this is the only version I saw....

kwan20

sarNie Adult
No I don't have the link for Pete version, I remember watching it on VHS about 10 tapes...1-2 tape in the city...the later tapes were p'k and n'k mostly in the island....no n'rai that I can remember...this is the only version I saw....
That okay. My friend gave me the link from YouTube already na. Thanks :)