p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks kwan20. The story line seems so dramatic tae, mai care
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am too excitedddddddddddddddddd !!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssss

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ooh are they both confirmed? They look good together in pics. I think there was also another version of this after the Ann S. one no? That one Pete T. was the p'ek but I can't remember n'ek's name but she was a halfie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ooh are they both confirmed? They look good together in pics. I think there was also another version of this after the Ann S. one no? That one Pete T. was the p'ek but I can't remember n'ek's name but she was a halfie.
Her name was Katrina Gloss

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So it a confirm!!! My dream finally come true!!! Thank u for giving us wat we want lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
omfg !!!! Happy to see that kwan actually has this role with om! I always wanted to see her with him! MY DREAM COME TRUE !
I'm glad that it is actually dramatic because kwan's comedy is just ehhhh.. for me. but anyways, glad to see her again, for me. ahah.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Min not the only one look good with mini skirt na. I have see Kwan with mini skirt she look good too. And plus Min have pair up with Om already. So now it Kwan turn.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Im glad to see Kwan finally paired up with someone different. I think Kwan has the sex appeal and can pull off dramatic to innocent roles.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Min not the only one look good with mini skirt na. I have see Kwan with mini skirt she look good too. And plus Min have pair up with Om already. So now it Kwan turn.
LOL Min and Om can have their own lakorn after this one. But this one is for Kwan and Om hehehe I can't wait
I can't believe this is happening na. Kwan looks good w/anything on ja.
They were once my dream couple but not anymore <3

Fitting March 29 :)
Thanks na JOOP JOOP
Can't waittttttttttttttt

kwan20

sarNie Adult
LOL Min and Om can have their own lakorn after this one. But this one is for Kwan and Om hehehe I can't wait
I can't believe this is happening na. Kwan looks good w/anything on ja.
They were once my dream couple but not anymore <3

Thanks na JOOP JOOP
Can't waittttttttttttttt
So before Min and Om were your dream couple chai mai 555. Min is alright hahaha never big fan of her. You welcome ja

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So before Min and Om were your dream couple chai mai 555. Min is alright hahaha never big fan of her. You welcome ja
mai ka. Min and Om were never my dream couple. They do look cute together tho.
I didn't watch their lakorn together praw chun mai fan kaung P'Min ka. Bpen fan kaung P'Kwan lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Smilez, didn't you do a mv of Om and Kwan?? or maybe it was someone else. lol.

.i remember watching a fan made mv of Om and Kwan a couple of weeks ago and then bam! This was confirm! haha..what a coincident, im excited for this lakorn.