[CH7] Tukata ( Dida Video): Maggi Apa / Boom Kitkong

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Great news! Finally is Maggi turn to be prime time nang’ek. pair up with Boom again I’m happy, they are cute. will be their 3rd lakorn as a couple. kinda disappointed it’s a remake of a horror lakorn but it’s a good start for her as prime time nang’ek .it’s such great news for her Thai fans they are really excited and happy becuz been waiting Like forever. she’s like Tubtim that before play many lead evening and supporting prime time and many fans cheer to be prime time nang’ek and finally Maggi‘s time have come. Congrats she deserve it so much.
059B2D13-88C3-4EF2-8AD5-C19CBA41F78D.jpeg 720D7E71-022A-4429-A7BD-B0FA3A7CC295.jpeg

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, OMG, I'm so happy for Maggie to finally get her chance to be on prime time n'ke. Been waiting for ages and ages for her to get her time. I'm fan of Maggie since she debut with Michael. Love them as a couple since they both stared together and they have such a big KK couple fan club but CH7 decide to promote Michael and Maggie was left behind. lol Now I'm just happy for Maggie. :)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what the synopsis is about ?
It’s a remake horror lakorn, about a little girl that is involves with a spirit in a doll that go looking for her mom. and try to help other girls from human trafficking. P’ek/Nek is married with a kid and the kid can communicate with the spirit in the doll.

hopefully this version will focus more on pra’ek and nang’’ek’s relationship and love.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What bothers me about Boom is his nose. It is such a bad nose job. He's a good actor but every time I see his face all I see is his nose. Bank Artit also has the same nose job but his is somewhat better and I don't notice it as much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched boom and maggi lakorn together they are cute.

This is funny cuz Chap was teasing at Nang rai promo......

He said to Boom.... you're the pass pk... I'm the current 1 (like he is now chop liver). Hahaha

I want her and champ to reunite

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Pra'nang will me married with a child.

This is a remake.
This lakorn was supposedly really creepy and scary.

Just as the summary above stated.

Horror is like action....most of the time it is a hit.

It will be a very emotional intense lakorn....it seems

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
It does sound creepy and dramatic. I’m not a fan of full scary movie. romantic thriller is better. Pek/N’ek start off being marry with a kid really take the fun out of rooting their couple. will be more interesting if change to them being the aunt/uncle and helping their nieces instead and as the story goes the viewers see they bicker and fall in love will be more fun to watch.
Boom/Maggi is kinda young to have a kid this age (my guess the kid is around 5-10) they should cast older actors/actress Instead. but whatever hopefully the rating will be good so more chances Maggi will play as prime time nek again.
hope her next prime time role will be more interesting and focus more on her character, want to see her in romantic comedy again. like in “hi so sa orn” that she play with Kem. she was pretty in here and play it well and cute probably because her real personality is playful too.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The summary already sound scary. Anything with kids and dolls alway scary for me. I’ve never seen the original but hope this is good and a bit. Ch7 hasn’t had a horror hit lakorn since Mai/Kan lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The summary already sound scary. Anything with kids and dolls alway scary for me. I’ve never seen the original but hope this is good and a bit. Ch7 hasn’t had a horror hit lakorn since Mai/Kan lakorn.
This will be produce like the same crew who did the original.

Kan & mai is different horror genre.

This 1 will address human kid traffickers....the psychological aspect of it....it a heavy lakorn...

Dunno about romance...

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
glad they started filming already. hopefully she’ll get more prime time nek roles that’s more interesting and challenging than this one.