[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Thank u for the concert clip :D it was so cute and adorable. I kind of like pancake and om together. anyways i wish Om's hair was like that in the lakorn. It looks so good on him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom forced me to put this on for her. She took over my laptop. I'm gonna pull my hair out soon, this lakorn is making me wanna hide in a dark hole. Arnus's character and Oliver's character is more useless than any other character in this lakorn. What's the point of having them here, they do nothing to help the storyline.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with Khun Luang, wants to play Maneejan for the time being ^^ I'm so addicted to this lakorn, even though I'm like a few episodes behind, yikes!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! This lakorn is dragging so much. It had such a promising beginning, and now I just want it to end already.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I want this lakorn to end soon too. I cannot watch Pan with Om anymore. I want Om's schedule to be free so that he can start pairing up with someone new; someone more eye candy to look at. hahaha I know this prob. sounds mean, but I really cannot watch Pan. This is the first lakorn of Pan I ever watch bc of Om. I wouldn't watch her other lakorn if Om wasn't in it. **sad face** Sorry to Pan's fans, I'm not trying to be rude but I cannot watch Pan anymore. I cannot force myself anymore.

Hopefully Om's schedule is free so he can pair with Min. LOL =P

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Nooo, i can't believe they ruined that sweet scene where Khun Lung holds Manee back from leaving...I wish she would have struggled and fought back to try and leave so Khun Lung can have more of a struggle holding her back because that was one of the cutest scene for me in Tawee Pope. I wish she would've just tried to fight back and reach for the mirror more :( LoL!! And What was up with Khun Lung hugging her for hours until it turned dark...shouldn't he let the girl lay in bed? Haha.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
the hugging scene from stopping mani to go through the mirror is "weak". should be more aggresive like the old version. overall, it's cute because of Khun Luang. no matter how he act, i still want to watch him... heheheh

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Personally, I'm really enjoying this show. I'm not exactly a fan of Pancake but I don't understand why people are saying she's ugly either. Haven't seen too many of her lakorns but I think she's pretty in this one at least. Her character is a little crazy and childish at times but in an amusing kind of way. I never got around to watching the old Tawee Pope but I hear that Manee's character was more subdued. Maybe the director of this new version wanted to bring Manee out more to show a starker contrast between the two worlds. Either way, I'm enjoying this series because it's not as overly-dramatized as some of the others. I needed a break from females constantly screaming and slapping each other xp

Also, just my opinion but Pancake and Om's chemistry is quite good. I kind of like Manee's character the way it is because Kun Luang's character is so stiff, and the series could have been a little boring otherwise. I felt like there was some pretty touching moments, for example, between Kun Luang's mom and Manee, and I like that there's no animosity between Manee and Prayoong even though they both like the same guy. By the way, love the opening theme. It's extremely beautiful.

Hmm, not a fan of Min. I first saw her in Blaboo Tong and never liked her in there. I know I'm being nit-picky but there's something about her voice, too, that kind of bothers me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Pancake is ugly either, but she looked better a few years ago. I guess all that working with her business and 3 lakorns per year, can really get to you. She's still young and it seem as if she is aging faster. Another thing I dislike is her makeup. She looks better without it. It's not that I dislike Pancake but Manee's change in behavior from one world to the other is so off. She is fascinated with the past, but it's a no brainer that you should know where you stand.

Same here, not a great fan of Min either. She's like a Pancake to me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hmm, not a fan of Min. I first saw her in Blaboo Tong and never liked her in there. I know I'm being nit-picky but there's something about her voice, too, that kind of bothers me.
to be honest with you, i didnt like min in bla boo thong either. i thought that remake was nothing compared to the old. however, what changed me was min's role in bundai dok rak with om. i swear to god, i haven't seen a good old lakorn and comedy like that in ages. =D

hehe now, if u havne't seen it, go watch it perhaps it might change ur view on min. otherwise, if u have and dislike the lakorn that i cannot say much. generally, i love min for min and om for om. both are really good on tv, great chemistry! =D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want this lakorn to end soon too. I cannot watch Pan with Om anymore. I want Om's schedule to be free so that he can start pairing up with someone new; someone more eye candy to look at. hahaha I know this prob. sounds mean, but I really cannot watch Pan. This is the first lakorn of Pan I ever watch bc of Om. I wouldn't watch her other lakorn if Om wasn't in it. **sad face** Sorry to Pan's fans, I'm not trying to be rude but I cannot watch Pan anymore. I cannot force myself anymore.

Om's schedule is free LOL..they finish filming this lakorn since June...the only lakorn he's filming right now is Ruk Ork Akard and I dont think he's filming that 7 days a week.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the only person I like so far with Om is Sammie. Pan was okay but now it's to the point of irritation so I crossed her off my list. I would like him to pair up with Kwan. Or Yaya n the only way for that to happen is thru Polyplus since it is the only production that works with all contracted channel actors n actress.