[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I will watch for Om. I've been so busy. I need to catch up with you gals. Om is just beautiful. I love boran clothing. Gorgeous pieces.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not trying to be a pancake protector or anything because you guys know I am a huge fan LOL, but I think I can't really blame her for her childish behaviors because that is the script writer and directors. It's not like Pancake shows up to set and goes "I'm gonna act like a moron today." I hate how they modified so much and they make Manee so immature in this version.

If this were a produced by a quality company I would say that they are just trying to emphasize on her character and how different her time period is from Om's, but it isn't a quality company lol. It is channel 7 adding a bunch of fillers so they can extend this lakorn to however many episodes they want. I think if Pancake's character wasn't so immature and childish she would be more likable and she wouldn't get criticized so much. I think when she played the role of Vorada in Duay Raeng Attitarn she was much more likable because she wasn't running around like a crazed child. It makes no sense how she is such a child in the past, but in her own time she acts normal -.- LOL.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ That's exactly what I was thinking too. When I started watching this, I didn't think she was childish as the other viewers because she just seemed like someone full of spirit. until she started going through the mirror, and then it was almost so suddenly she got like a hyper child in front of Khun Luang--as they say, mai ngam. I don't know if they are just trying to emphasize that she is fascinated by his time period or what, but it doesn't seem like that most of the time. Oh well, the Manee that this production has chosen is at least not turning us off of this lakorn completely.

@Dal! Oh do watch, Om is totally worth bearing some of the sillier scenes. He is one boran babe. lol. and same here, I am just awed by the beautiful clothing..!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not trying to be a pancake protector or anything because you guys know I am a huge fan LOL, but I think I can't really blame her for her childish behaviors because that is the script writer and directors. It's not like Pancake shows up to set and goes "I'm gonna act like a moron today." I hate how they modified so much and they make Manee so immature in this version.

If this were a produced by a quality company I would say that they are just trying to emphasize on her character and how different her time period is from Om's, but it isn't a quality company lol. It is channel 7 adding a bunch of fillers so they can extend this lakorn to however many episodes they want. I think if Pancake's character wasn't so immature and childish she would be more likable and she wouldn't get criticized so much. I think when she played the role of Vorada in Duay Raeng Attitarn she was much more likable because she wasn't running around like a crazed child. It makes no sense how she is such a child in the past, but in her own time she acts normal -.- LOL.
See the thing is, everything else is spot on except for her character. They are not consistance with Manee. That leads to what we call overacting when her character is not well executed.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Super agree with you.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
You know what i just realized Manee's personality in this drama is very close ploy's character in love never die same goes with Om his personality is also very close to Tripoom's character or may be its just me. oh well i like pancake and om together. They're cute. At first i dont really like Om but im starting to think he's cute.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand that there are flaws in every lakorns, i really can't stand manee's character most of the time. However i must admit, i really am enjoying the remake(of course tua/ann is still my fav). I remember thinking that this would be a total failure, but once it aired i was addicted and i continue to watch and anticipate the next episodes. I wish i cud fix the over exageration stuff, om's mom, the servants, and the draggy-ness. But overall, i am enjoying this despite all the flaws. Maybe because i love the classic storyline, but at least i havent thought once to myself tht i was going to stop watching. I hope it improves along the way, and i hope it doesn't drag too much :/

Areeya

sarNie Adult
They showed a little of it when she bought it and they guys putting on the truck told her it was cracked. Well it doesn't matter cause in the credits the whole mirror breaks on their wedding day like in the old version. Probably when Khun Luang goes through the mirror with Manee to say good bye and get blessings from her mom. They kept the overall storyline but added so many new details. The old Tawee Pope was very simple, travel through mirror, go fall in love, jealousy, getting mom approval and wedding. This version is double that.
of course she notice the crack before she bought it but it took a very long time to notice that every time she travel thur the mirror the crack spread bigger and bigger and btw its one important part of the lakorn too...cuz the mirror made her travel in to time and also it will stop her from traveling wen the mirror breaks

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Pancake's character is a bit hyper. I was confused at her character when she was very excited to go through the mirror...I would be hecka scared. Anyways I tend to enjoy Grace's & Nat's relationship more than Pancake & Om.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa do they have a daughter together?

I like Khun Luang and Manee's love story more than Doc and Kul. Probably because i'm in love with Khun Luang and am as excited about his world as Manee is. But i do love the way Doc isn't an arrogant materialistic guy. He will teach Kul that a person can love someone even if he doesn't drive a car lol.

Augh love that pic of Om on yhe bed with Pan. That scene was so cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like both couple. They are well balanced.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa do they have a daughter together?

I like Khun Luang and Manee's love story more than Doc and Kul. Probably because i'm in love with Khun Luang and am as excited about his world as Manee is. But i do love the way Doc isn't an arrogant materialistic guy. He will teach Kul that a person can love someone even if he doesn't drive a car lol.

Augh love that pic of Om on yhe bed with Pan. That scene was so cute.
No they don't have a kid together, the little girl is most likely playin as Kul's great grandma wen she was young in Om's time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it woudl be nice to see them have a family family together in the end. They should reconsider adding that part to the lakorn lol... I will not complain. I don't like Manee bipolar personality but I like it when she's calm.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
does anyone in here know who is upload the part that they cut only grace and nat part in youtube. wanna watch nat and grace part only they so cute together in here anyone know