[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
hold on...i will check it right now and let you know. ^_^

just watched it. nope, she didn't say it. Weird, cause i seem to remember her saying it. lol. I guess not, she didn't say that.
My memory has gone bad, I need to watch Tawee Pope again.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL ok i member it, in the middle of the lakorn Raiwat gave Manee a "engagement" ring, and Sarunyu was jealous haha. At the end where she says good bye to them she gave Raiwat the ring back and said "here, keep this for a very special grl...etc" and she just hugged and said bye to the scientist guy and her friend.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
god, pan turn me off her dancing n sing - please don't or dance or sing again tq ...Om is far too hot n handsome for pan,,screaming for Min P.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest I love Min P but I don't think she would have done any better than Pan in this lol. Min P will actually make it look more comedic then it already is.

Kelly

Is anyone subbing this lakorn? that would be awesome to watch it subbed as long as it stays good! I agree Om fits the pra-ek role just the na-ek shouldn't be pan.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol just started this... Grace is so funny n here.. love her... same with Nat lol...they cute....
Pancake is ok.... Om is cute... lol... i find it kinda of scary with the mirror thing lol...

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i watched epi 1, and not remembering much of the old version, im enjoying tawee pope immensely due to my hottie om. it has been long since ive watched pancake, and she's still pretty. can someone refresh my memory if she stayed in the past with him? my sis says yes, i just dont recal. thanks. -godninja

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i watched epi 1, and not remembering much of the old version, im enjoying tawee pope immensely due to my hottie om. it has been long since ive watched pancake, and she's still pretty. can someone refresh my memory if she stayed in the past with him? my sis says yes, i just dont recal. thanks. -godninja
Yea she did.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
They change a lot. Manee's best friend and the scientist friend or Raiwat were not together in the old version. The girl had a boyfriend study or work aboard. In this version, they make them together for some reason I don't know. I really like the old version so I can't picture these actors and actress playing the character. I always have that comparison. I would stop at this point because it distract my concentration when I'm watching it.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
To be honest I love Min P but I don't think she would have done any better than Pan in this lol. Min P will actually make it look more comedic then it already is.
sorry to pan's fan but i think Min P. would've been a better choice, Om n her haves more chemistry also Min can act cute without overacted like Pan whose clumsy n all over the place ,,,plus; min looks better in thai clothing,,love it

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I admit Min would be a better choice too. She has a very natural Thai look, while Pan has a Chinese look.
i agree, weirdly i do have a bias liking for min p. i think she got the thai beauty down good. thats saying something because im not big on newcomers. still stuck in the early 2000s.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just started the first episode with my family (my mom couldn't wait til it finished airing) It's pretty decent minus the Manee Chan singing Look Toong. They kept many parts the same and the additive parts were pretty good. Nat portrayed the nerdy scientist character very well, very dorky and cute.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG im so loving this lakorn Pancake is freaking cute in here. I dont care what anyone say about her but she is very cut e