[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think it's Pancake's fault. Its the directors. Ch7 just shouldn't do remakes period. They had so many bad remakes. They should have let ch3 do it, ch3 got the better directors.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pancake is a fault, om is a fault, the storyline seems so stupid if we compare with the old version. i don't have much hopes for this remake. gosh, what a waste!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Loving the ost of the old version. This mv brought back old memories. I feel so old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MDzUnwD24

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Ann and Sarunyu's version wit all my heart!!!

I REALLY HOPE THEY KEEP THE SAME THEME SONG THAT SARUNYU SANG!! it was just too beautiful!! :thumbsup: :clap2:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i just wish it was min with om not pan,,,after watching bddr, om n min just too sweet n cute; plus min has that cute, fiesty n bubbly personality..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but it was not saranyu the singer but billy ogan
wow really? i always thought it was sarunyu, it sounded just like him. haha thanks for the correction, now i have to spread the news to my family! haha

anyways, i hope they keep Billy Ogan's song then :thumbsup:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Sigh...Whatever. I love Pancake and the BTS looks awesome. :) I just hope it's not a big disappointment either since the old version was really good, so the anticipation for this remake to be as good or better is a lot of pressure for the actors and actresses, especially Om and Pan. Good Luck to them. Cannot wait till this airs already. Lastly...the song is a keeper. Good melody and it suits the lakorn a lot. I hope they keep it too. :)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot wait for this lakorn :dance2: hopefully it'll air soon because I'm lakornless right now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good!!! Now my mom can stop asking me when it's done. I have low hopes for this though.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photo. Haha no matter how old the book looks you could tell how young om is :)

I wonder when this one will air.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i know me too. i've been waiting for this lakorn to air since the beginning of the year. And it's already half way through the year! Don't know how much patience I have left but there's nothing I can do about it. I really hope for this to air this month! Since they already finished filming. I personally miss watching Pancake's lakorns. But thanks for sharing the photo book of pan and om.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome cupid :) now you can tell your mom, i remember you said she was waiting for this one ;)

i'm scared too, ch.7 remakes are scary, especially after seeing Pancake exaggerate Manee's character in the teaser. but i will give it a try