[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw in the news that the current Miss Thailand Universe(Farklung) is going to play Khun Luang fiancee. I can't picture her as proper Thai girl at all.lol Well I think Om was pick for this role because he looks Thai plus his popularity is rising with Ladies. It was between him and Vee. As for Maneechan role it was between Kwan and Pancake. Pancake was picked because she looks more Thai than Kwan.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh I love this lakorn. It's definitely a classic and an award winning lakorn, too. I hope that both Om and Pancake will surprise us with their acting and I hope that the director will stay true to the characters and the storyline.

I remember crying so hard thinking that Manee will never see Khun Luang again then the scene of Manee and her mother made me cry even more.
That ending scene was beautiful and the last 10 minutes or so of this lakorn really made it what it was. It had one of the most beautiful and most memorable endings I have ever seen. I was crying nonstop with my mom. There was so much meaning in that ending and I remember that scene until this day. Sanranyu and Ann Siriam did a spectacular job in this lakorn. Om and Pancake really have some big shoes to fill.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's so cool how the pranang can be together in here but in SOOFUN NIRANDORN (A FOREVER DREAM) -- they didn't T_T

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LOOKSY-that is why I cringe at remakes. Om and Pancake have big shoes to fill. I wonder if this is a reason Aump didn't take on this role. She might have been able to pull it off. Aump and Om are HOT together!!!

These roles will definitely be challenging to both Om and Pancake.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
why another remake they are gonna make it drag the old version was the best at this day i still watch this lakorn i like ann sirum :)

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
I saw in the news that the current Miss Thailand Universe(Farklung) is going to play Khun Luang fiancee. I can't picture her as proper Thai girl at all.lol Well I think Om was pick for this role because he looks Thai plus his popularity is rising with Ladies. It was between him and Vee. As for Maneechan role it was between Kwan and Pancake. Pancake was picked because she looks more Thai than Kwan.
I don't care who looks more thai than who but I really would have prefer kwan over pancake (just cuz I'm biased)& I think om & pancake make a very odd pair

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I don't care who looks more thai than who but I really would have prefer kwan over pancake (just cuz I'm biased)& I think om & pancake make a very odd pair
Yup I agree with you.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, my sexy om is the pra ek. as for pancake, i'm trying so hard to like her...and even give her chances, but she's just not growing on me. this is one of my ultimate favorite lakorns of all time. i hope it doesn't get ruined.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh...I want to hear Pancake speaks French and English now. I wonder who is going to play the moms for both pra nang because the previous ladies did an excellent job. I want to meet the rest of the cast now. I wonder who is going to play nang'ek gay friend because Nino did an excellent job too.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, my sexy om is the pra ek. as for pancake, i'm trying so hard to like her...and even give her chances, but she's just not growing on me. this is one of my ultimate favorite lakorns of all time. i hope it doesn't get ruined.
I agree wit u!!! Om is so very sexy and hot! but i've also tried 2 like pancake however i just cant and now all i can say is tht i hate her!! kwan wud of been the best at this lakorn she really wants 2 play a lakorn wit om 2. and i luv this lakorn as well! om's going 2 become more famous and well known if he pulls this off, but pancake better not blow it.

Iya

sarNie Adult
so I heard that this is a remake of another good classic, so I went and bought the original. two words: LOVEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTT! Let's just say that this remake won't ruin the old one.

anyway, I'm not sure Pancake can take this role. as for om...he has some potential.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Credit: Kapook.com
Open ceremony for Tawi Pop on Friday 24th.

I can't wait to see this lakorn now. Om looks so good in traditional dressing.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Om's eyes are just beautiful. He does look good in the clothes. Pancake doesn't look bad herself. Om is looking really young and boyish with his hair styled like that. Hotness all the way around.

Thank you, Noydarny!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Om and Pancake BTS for Oops Magazine

http://sw33tpancake.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/om-pancake-behind-the-scenes-for-oops-magazine/?trashed=1&ids=513

Om on the set

http://sw33tpancake.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/om-on-the-set-of-tawee-pope/

some of u might have seen these and some might have not

fun

Expired Sarnie
both pancake and kwan are not great actresses so i wouldnt really care who was chosen for this role to begin with.

anyways back on topic... will they be doing a record and air or they gonna finish shooting before airing?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ i agree. some may think kwan is a better actress than pancake but i say they are in the same level.

more likely they will air and film the same time, so if it does good in rating they will extend 5-6 more epis lol

Exact is remaking another "Tawee Pope" musical starring Nat Myria, Dome Prakorn. if only they turned it into a lakorn instead

kwan20

sarNie Adult
^^ i agree. some may think kwan is a better actress than pancake but i say they are in the same level.

more likely they will air and film the same time, so if it does good in rating they will extend 5-6 more epis lol

Exact is remaking another "Tawee Pope" musical starring Nat Myria, Dome Prakorn. if only they turned it into a lakorn instead
Well I disagree with Tinah. Just like when you favorites you alway think your is better. Kwan and Pancake not in same level. Sorry......