[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
who's dteam?

I love Pancake so I dont mind her.....this is said to film and air 2009...so its a fresh start for pancake lol...as for weir...no comments....

somp9

sarNie Adult
Pancake again. she have so many lakorns. I don't like her with Weir. Hope they change the n'ake.

Hope for Kwan and Weir.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i am okay with pancake! but i really want KEN and ANN in this drama becuase this drama is a good movie and it should be play with good actdress and actor like pe-Ken and pe-Ann!!! but that is just what i want, which that will never happen. so, pancake is okay!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
who's dteam?

I love Pancake so I dont mind her.....this is said to film and air 2009...so its a fresh start for pancake lol...as for weir...no comments....
dteam is how i call kob and num :lol: do you remember "dao prasook"? one of the best lakorn i ever watched...
pancake and weir, i'll skip this one.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
skip also!!! same here it's a classic they wouldn't play their roles well especially stiff Weir and only rich role you know who

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
i am okay with pancake! but i really want KEN and ANN in this drama becuase this drama is a good movie and it should be play with good actdress and actor like pe-Ken and pe-Ann!!! but that is just what i want, which that will never happen. so, pancake is okay!
i hope so too but it won't happen :lmao:
i wanna see num/kob because i miss them so much or weir/kwan, weir/pinky

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dteam is how i call kob and num :lol: do you remember "dao prasook"? one of the best lakorn i ever watched...
pancake and weir, i'll skip this one.
oh yeah dao prasook...I was too young to watch it back then but my parents and my older brother watched it though...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
skip also!!! same here it's a classic they wouldn't play their roles well especially stiff Weir and only rich role you know who
yes we know who :lol: i don't think weir fit this role <_< and the lady also except she's rich

oh yeah dao prasook...I was too young to watch it back then but my parents and my older brother watched it though...
i've watched it in 2003 with my mom, remember the :r-scene-pop-corn: ...

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
whoever they choose, n'ek gotta be able to speak a couple of different languages though.
i kinda want ch 3 to do the remake, not because i think their lakorns are better or anything, but i think pat would fit this role.
she's so goofy. i remember Manee was silly and so cute. i loved how she waddled around in the traditional outfit when she first wore it and how she walked around the mall with it on carrying one of those basket suitcases the women carried back in the days shopping and not caring that people were staring at her.

also, my favorite scene in the old lakorn was when the mirror was calling Manee, but p'ek grabbed her and wouldn't let her go, so she threatend to kiss him, and he immediately released her. i thought that was cute.

also, who ever said ann, the n'ek from the original, was fat. they're so wrong. she's hella skinny, but she has chubby cheeks so it makes her look big from the neck up, but if you check out her arms and legs, they're like toothpicks.

but yea, i think Pat would've been near perfect to play Manee.

also i'm with everyone on hoping it's not pancake.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I like Weir but I don't think he would fit the role of Khun Luang very well...because Khun Luang is supposed to be older than Nang'ek. Khun Luang's character is older than nang'ek but young for a Khun Luang...so probably in his late 20s or early 30s and nang'ek is around 21-24 years old.

also, my favorite scene in the old lakorn was when the mirror was calling Manee, but p'ek grabbed her and wouldn't let her go, so she threatend to kiss him, and he immediately released her. i thought that was cute.
I love that scene too...my other favorite scene is near the end when Manee is missing her mother so much but the mirror wouldn't call her for a while and then one day she's sitting with Khun Luang and the mirror calls her and she wants to go but pra'ek wouldn't let her go and hugs her really tightly and whisper something like "Mae Manee ja... ya bai leur" trans: Manee don't go. The way he says that line like made my heart stutter a staccato beat...LOL... she doesn't get to go and gets sick.

Mann

Thanks Ann! Wahh Pinky for the role, but I don't think she suit it look wise, but acting wise she so cute and goofy, and Num's perfect too . I hope we hear more news soon ^____^

ice

sarNie Hatchling
When I imagine Num as the pra-ek for Tawee Pope for some
reason I'm reminded of his role from "Tae Bang Gon"
...dunno why.

Pinky seems like she would fit the role because the nang-ek
in the old version was funny, confident, and witty ^_^

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like to see Num S and Kob in this movie. Hope they change from Pinky to Kob. Pinky is too young for this role.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah, these days, I think the new nang'akes are acting mature roles at a faster pace especially those who release 3-4 lakorns a year so Pinky should be good for this role, it has nothing to do with age, just whoever Khun Dang wants in this lakorn is what it all comes down to since Tawee Pope is a high profile lakorn that not just any nang'ake can be this character.