[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got up to episode 15. The part where Khun Luang confess his love was just super adorable. This lakorn is definitely a super drag. And it seem like Om is even more stiff than the start of the lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Raiwat's trying to get with her best friend? Did I miss something because I didn't see any of that. There was a scene where he pretended to give her a ring to trick Doc into confessing his feelings but that was just a trick, right?
I really don't know, I only watch some parts of the lakorn and understand a bit. I was just guessing that she was talking about Raiwat.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Monday will be the last episode right? I am not satisfy with this remake. I hope to see Om and Pabcake in another lakorn to redeem themselves. Anyways in episode 15 and 16, I find Khun Kuang a bit selfish. I feel sorry for Manee's mom.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wow this lakorn will end this Monday.... Felt this lakorn was not even up to par especially since it is a remake...so many thing they could have added and changed but didn't... In other words... It was a useless remake...

1- om lips look dry... Could he like put on chapstick or something
2- pancake character act too much of a child.... She could of progressed into a more mature person a bit
3- party scene- n'ek could have least spoken english/french
4- they could have added her father in the picture cuz all sudden his daughter disappear u know... At least let him know what is going on like with the mom
5- add a scene of n'ek and p'ek with that little girl that they took picture with
6- even at end... Hope they add or let n'ek mom know what happen to her daughter after they got married like how many kids they have and grandkids... I guess manee and khun luang family tree u know

Iya

sarNie Adult
I really don't know, I only watch some parts of the lakorn and understand a bit. I was just guessing that she was talking about Raiwat.
haha. wow, a few days off, and I'm causing a huge confusion. sorry guys. I forgot raiwat name so i use dude instead. lol. sorry.

from the posts I'm guessing he was only tricking the doc. lol. that's very nice of him, and here i though the director completely changed his character. thank goodness they didn't completely destroyed him.

Iya

sarNie Adult
4- they could have added her father in the picture cuz all sudden his daughter disappear u know... At least let him know what is going on like with the mom
6- even at end... Hope they add or let n'ek mom know what happen to her daughter after they got married like how many kids they have and grandkids... I guess manee and khun luang family tree u know
i was thinking of the exact same thing. but these two points weren't covered in the previous version either. I hope that their ending wasn;t something similar to "Enchanted Bed" with Marsha/Chakrit, because that would be sad.

I hope that they have something like manee's parents and friends meet a descendant of manee and khun lung. It would be a little awkward becasuse they would not know how to acknowlege each other.

as for the father, this is a point they should have added into the story, but i guess they overlook it again. it would be great to find out his rection of the whole situation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This version does have its moment though. Just not a good remake. Actually every remake lakorns that Pancake star in is a big failure. I just wished they would demote Pancake for a year to let her take more acting lesson. She is not bad either, she just sucks at protrayibg certain characteristics. I do hope for another Om and Pancake, just don't take on an original classic.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually the only remake that i thought was good from Pan was Buang Hong, it kept me entertained throughout the whole thing.

This remake is a fail in my book, but i don't blame any of the actors, its the director and scriptwriter.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think bc Pan acts too childish. at some point it's cute to see her act like that, but srsly her "childish" attitude needs to go when it's being portrayed throughout the lakorn.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
don't remember anything of the old one so only judging this remake independently, i found that there isn't even any significance in manee's purpose to time traveling. she didn't even do anything historically profounding. i don't like tawee pope at all. heck, i won't even mention the acting. -gondninja

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
oh plus, im pumped to watch the finale. i think that becauses i gave 20 hours to watch this whole series, i will write a review of tawee pope at lakorngods.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard from so many people that this remake lakorn is a big failed. Mr. Om my poor dear.
It is a big fail but in terms of rating, it is doing decent, hitting the double digit.

Godninja, I agree. What was the purpose of her time traveling again came into mind when I was catching up. All I saw her do was read a bunch of papers. It didn't even look like she attempted to translate it, if that was what she was supposedly doing lol And they didn't even focus much on the historical events/info which is a major piece to the plot. Since you do not want to tackle on the acting, I am willing to do that. Om is stiff but his character calls for it, so it wasn't much of a bother. But he could have really worked on his facial expression. Pancake... don't want to go through with it again. I think I have ranted enough about her in my previous comments.

What kept me going was the first 8 episodes, hoping each time it will get better only to be even more disappointed. Have not seen the last episode yet but will watch it. I have already gone this far.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
just saw last ep...disapponting... Only the mom was there for the last time travel... Her friends and the servant wasn't there...

Felt like they could have added her dad there along with the mom at least...

One good thing is that they added the morning after scene which was good...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ That is the one change I am most mad about. Her friends have been through this whole thing with her waiting for her etc...and in the end they don't even get to see or say good bye to her. I like how the old version the mom and the friends were there, it was more significant.