[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watched up to 3 episode. Kinda got bored by 3rd episode and I didn't finish it yet. Hoping it's just because it was close to my bed time. Maybe I'll wait for the major drama to happen to continue or wait for it on DVD. Nite ya'll.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
From the preview there looks to be drama...i wait til it's done to watch. Right now rewatching kob/pete....i saw on youtube R turn willing...pete softly saying "i want u".....new version more aggressive....

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
From the preview there looks to be drama...i wait til it's done to watch. Right now rewatching kob/pete....i saw on youtube R turn willing...pete softly saying "i want u".....new version more aggressive....
Aggressive which most of us like it...............i want rough,lol!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Aggressive rape....i'll pass....i like aggressive as much as any1....but watching that scene.1997 version..where he say with much need that he want her and R turn to willing....tops it for me....to each their own..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mai is so pretty and I like her Rasa better, she's a bit spunkier. Kobe's Rasa was just so self-righteous at the end I hope that doesn't happen here. But Dome and the new Pakapong is a fail. Pete was perfect and so suave. This one comes off immature.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i can't compare yet.....rasa to me was ok...different from p'k...pete was given a more mature and mellow role..they change it to spice things up....from the preview I wish they had Dome a lil less aggressive...from preview he like RAWR yelling...pete was angry but he show with his expression...regardless I do like the lakorn and Mai/Dome a mighty fine looking couple...but I do like the more mature sytle of 1997...

chouakim

TTFC♥
The pairing is so gorgeous! I've gotten through the first week's episodes but I didn't really get into the feel of it. Because pra'ek is such a boring character, I think he draws me away. I've never seen the original but I've read about his character and I'm not sure if I'm liking how he's being portrayed in '12. Half the time I found myself staring at Mai's pretty face rather than realizing what was happening in the scene. I think I should go back and watch '97. Won't give up on TTS though, I know it'll end up somewhere good.

BTW, am I the only one that re-watched the scene of Dome's hands playing the piano? He seriously has BEAUTIFUL HANDS! :woot2:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
BTW, am I the only one that re-watched the scene of Dome's hands playing the piano? He seriously has BEAUTIFUL HANDS! :woot2:
No u r not the only one cuz idk I have the thing for hands and feet...it sound kind of weird but idk why...he got such a nice fingers

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Lol stare @ mai face...she is gorgeous...i guess its hard to compare..since pete has more experience in acting....i dunno...maybe character is to complex for dome experience? 97 was more mellow...i enjoyed..though a lil slow 2-3 ep...but no crazy dra.a of a pk gf or tge guy that like nk....i hate those guy's who can't take a hint..sooo annoying...like janie/ken lakorn...the period...i was rooting for him to die

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi! Here's the link to the playlist on Youku
http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_18256937.html

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just started the lakorn...I too get lost in all the pretty faces...First Dome then Mai hahahahaha

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
If this wasn't a remake, I can pass Dome's acting. But thanks to Pete who did a marvelous job, I can't connect Dome with the character. He seem a bit cheerful for his character. For Mai, I think its ok. At least I don't hate her character.

In the end, I think its best for Dome to remain a vampire. Cool and handsome ^_^

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that the thing though...pete was cool well calm...in this 1 he's putting lots of judgement to n'k...in 1997 they were ok in ep 2-3? If anything he was always trying to see her and wanna be around her. Also there wasn't 2 grls chasing after him and he had to hid, he was dating a girl but he then brush her off w/no issue...i like the scene at the beach...pete admire "rasa" because she's open, honest, and have heart. I watch the new version 2 ep and so far not digging it...thought i like the 1997...i think i don't like it because it kind of became the common 2 crzy n'rai fighting and screeching over p'k....I see it to often and i like the 1997 that it wasn't like that...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
that the thing though...pete was cool well calm...in this 1 he's putting lots of judgement to n'k...in 1997 they were ok in ep 2-3? If anything he was always trying to see her and wanna be around her. Also there wasn't 2 grls chasing after him and he had to hid, he was dating a girl but he then brush her off w/no issue...i like the scene at the beach...pete admire "rasa" because she's open, honest, and have heart. I watch the new version 2 ep and so far not digging it...thought i like the 1997...i think i don't like it because it kind of became the common 2 crzy n'rai fighting and screeching over p'k....I see it to often and i like the 1997 that it wasn't like that...
Agree..Pete did a really good job in the old version the character really match him with his serious look...he could actually know how to act in this one his recent Lakorn his acting suck but the old version of this Lakorn his acting was great...love it

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Some how I find Mai acting not ok. Sometime she's over and sometime she' s under act. She is pretty though but not fitted for this hard working girl who supose to be strong and cofident which I didn't see in Mai at all, she so weak and vulnerable. Kob was't pretty at time but she was convinced.