[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
In this version he has a g/f?? The girl in the lower corner? I like that the old version it seems more mature? The guy like nk but he wasnt aggressive cuz he knew she didn't like him that way...pete was calm n collective though he had bratty moments...I like mail n dome...excerpt 4 the hair...don't suit him...he look wore

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
In this version he has a g/f?? The girl in the lower corner? I like that the old version it seems more mature? The guy like nk but he wasnt aggressive cuz he knew she didn't like him that way...pete was calm n collective though he had bratty moments...I like mail n dome...excerpt 4 the hair...don't suit him...he look wore
Agreed with what you said and the old version IS more mature than this one. And yes it was slow but I still watched it numerous times. Plus there wasn't much arguing or yelling in the old version. I guess they gonna try to spice it up in this one. I'm not to fond of the guy they casted as Win in this version. He looks kinda young for the role.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg. I cannot wait just to see the preview!
Kob's version was awesome!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
So I was wondering that if the lakorns come out, does anybody know who is going to be subbing this lakorn? & if not, since this is a CH7 lakorn, do any of you guys know who will be uploading this? or where I could watch this lakorn because I have been seriously following this lakorn for the longest time!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
This version is much better than Kob's version, Polyplus is doing a fantastic job! Mai is gorgeous and has amazing chemistry with Dome who is better than I expected.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm not feeling any chemistry between Dome and Davika YET but I must applaud Polyplus for the nice makeup and wardrobes. Davika looks marvelous in here! Normally she doesn't look that glowing on screen but this lakorn is an exception. Btw, just a heads up Thip will be subbing this lakorn. Check out AboutDavikaH forum for more information.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Really enjoy watching this lakorn. Dome look so hot and Mai is sooo pretty. Dome could improve a lilo more on his acting, but over all this lakorn is great, cant wait til next week. Both p'ek & nang'ek are getting more and more charming to me:)))))

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
It's a bit different but I'm trying to enjoy it. I can enjoy it more if YouKu doesn't buffer as much. That's the only downside thus far.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Haven't started watching this yet, but I saw the trailers for it and it looks good. Dome and Mai seem to have a lot of chemistry together. Bring on the drama! HEHEHE!