[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I agree CC; her hair is to die for! I especially love it now that she's gone dark. Thanks for the update.

somp9

sarNie Adult
the filming for this lakorn seem too long. want to see Mai & Dome chemistry onscreen. Mai also has good chemistry with Weir.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I love her dark hair too jjinxxy, way better than the brown and highlights that she had before IMHO. Anyhow, I hope we get to see this lakorn by the end of the year. It feels like a while since I've watched Davika on screen because I didn't really watch MR lol. Random thought but supposedly, Davika and Yaya have a photoshoot together? Not too sure but if its true then eeks, I'm excited to see my two ultimate favourites together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love her dark hair too jjinxxy, way better than the brown and highlights that she had before IMHO. Anyhow, I hope we get to see this lakorn by the end of the year. It feels like a while since I've watched Davika on screen because I didn't really watch MR lol. Random thought but supposedly, Davika and Yaya have a photoshoot together? Not too sure but if its true then eeks, I'm excited to see my two ultimate favourites together.
My two faves too CC. Yikes, I hope the two girls get this photo collab, they'd be gorgeous together (new ship? lol)! Fingers crossed.

Mai's character in here is much more appealing than in MR. It's been too long, I miss her onscreen.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'll also have my fingers crossed gosh, I can't even imagine how gorgeous the photoshoot would turn out with two such beautiful models. It'd also be good too since the media loves stirring trouble between the ladies, saying they're competing against each other to see who is more popular when in reality, both could careless.​

'Supposedly', this will be replacing Ching Nang.​

Anyways, here are some pictures. They are such a good looking pair ^^​

Credits to Dome's IG

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This will be airing on September 21. Yayy! So excited to see Dome and Davika. I quite enjoyed the original version so hopefully this new rendition will be at least decent.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they look good...dome hair .errr...i like the original so i know i'll like this 1 to...love her w/darker hair

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://youtu.be/dA9UHMkIjsk[/youtube]​

Credits to CiNNtv3​

lmfaooooo! 'gangnam style'. they're soo freakin cute!​

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Mai character is strong.

I'm hoping to see Mai pair with Om in the future because Om is a Polyplus just like Dome.