[CH7] Tarng Suer Parn (Dramagic Studio): Chanapol Sataya/Hana Lewis

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally ended! So the whole time nek really wasn’t the real niece and her “uncle” was the killer of her parents, not peks dad. Peks dad was always innocent but his dad did get the money from neks deceased parents because the uncle’s wife gave it to him when they were really at their lowest point.

Happy ending. All the siblings ended with their girls. Kinda sad Jammie’s dad died. He didn’t deserve to die, he really didn’t think his son would end up to be such a bad person. Especially coming from a family or good food. It’s crazy cause the whole family were good people, they just had one bad seed. I’m glad Arnas died, although I would have preferred him to end up in prison with consequences. I would of also loved to see him realize his faults. In the end, he still didn’t see his faults. It was sad his dad was the one that killed him. In the end, his dad was a true and loyal police man.

Anyways, I did enjoy this lakorn. I didn’t expect a lot and honestly watched episode one outta boredom. This lakorn really focused on a lot of family issues and different ways families were raised. It showed poor families that loved one another, broken families, and well off families that also had issues. Last but not least, my favorite couple was the third brother. They had a cutest relationship outta everyone lol. Maybe cause they are younger too so more googiik.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally ended! So the whole time nek really wasn’t the real niece and her “uncle” was the killer of her parents, not peks dad. Peks dad was always innocent but his dad did get the money from neks deceased parents because the uncle’s wife gave it to him when they were really at their lowest point.

Happy ending. All the siblings ended with their girls. Kinda sad Jammie’s dad died. He didn’t deserve to die, he really didn’t think his son would end up to be such a bad person. Especially coming from a family or good food. It’s crazy cause the whole family were good people, they just had one bad seed. I’m glad Arnas died, although I would have preferred him to end up in prison with consequences. I would of also loved to see him realize his faults. In the end, he still didn’t see his faults. It was sad his dad was the one that killed him. In the end, his dad was a true and loyal police man.

Anyways, I did enjoy this lakorn. I didn’t expect a lot and honestly watched episode one outta boredom. This lakorn really focused on a lot of family issues and different ways families were raised. It showed poor families that loved one another, broken families, and well off families that also had issues. Last but not least, my favorite couple was the third brother. They had a cutest relationship outta everyone lol. Maybe cause they are younger too so more googiik.
I just start watching this drama (up to eps 10). I really love the story a lot too. I'm not really a fan of action drama, but I've found myself enjoy watching this. Two thumbs up!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just start watching this drama (up to eps 10). I really love the story a lot too. I'm not really a fan of action drama, but I've found myself enjoy watching this. Two thumbs up!
Aww! Enjoy! It’s a really interesting lakorn! I am also not big on actions but this was well written and directed!