❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mike - both (natee/talay) likes nk but show it differently. Talay is gentle....natee is antagonistic

Sammy - my character is cheerful

They talked about working together and with the director

I'm really excited for this. Wish it was a wkn lakorn cuz I want more at once

http://instagr.am/p/CKc79ZlBPw1/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished episode one. Pacing wasn’t bad. I thought it was pretty quick. You can already tell who the bad people are but it makes you wonder that maybe there’s something more cause it shouldn’t be that obvious lol.

Sammy looks cute and fresh with the outfits and very little make up. I can’t get over Mik’s make up. I can’t wait till he heals lol. It’s hard to look at cause even though it’s fake, it kinda looks like it hurts lol. When he was in the water and all bloody, I’m like man whyyyy. Haha.

Also, Andrew is in here and playing his typical crappy villain lol. He’s like a perv who likes nek but really wants all her property plus wants to be able to marry her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Although I like sweet scenes....I hope the wedding/reveal is half way...ep 6 or 7....I want to see Natee try to court nk as the "whole " him

I'll watch nxt tues so I can get 3 ep

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just fininished watching the first ep with eng subs! Omg, i like it and i can’t watch to watch the next eps, haha. You know that i love sammy and mik and seeing them together in a lakorn was my dream hahaha so i’m so happy. Their chemistry is good and cute! I know that sammy is tall, but i love the height difference without mik and her, it’s so lovely. Why ch7 didn’t pair them earlier? Anyway, i can’t wait for more romantic moments hahaha. I love so far the lakorn pacing. But I felt that this will have a lot of villains. I can’t stand the n’rai, the n’ek mom and her sister (they are so anonny) and the people who work in her resort. I know that they try to be comical, but for me, it’s kinda annoying lol.

The mik’s face with blood scared me, haha. Sorry mik baby, hahaha.

This is everything. How about you? Did you enjoy it too like me??? ❤

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I need when pek remembers himself lol. This is going a little slow right now but I know once he remembers, the action will happen.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think I need when pek remembers himself lol. This is going a little slow right now but I know once he remembers, the action will happen.
They need to fall in love hahaha....

Beggining is usually slow.... I'm. Waiting for the reveal and hope it won't be dragged out pass ep 6

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They need to fall in love hahaha....

Beggining is usually slow.... I'm. Waiting for the reveal and hope it won't be dragged out pass ep 6
Yes, it’s kinda slow and I’m hoping they don’t make us wait forever for the reveal :sad6: