❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I want her with Mike in a spicy lakorn. Ch7 prejudice against Sammy is too strong
I would like her to pair with him too. They finally is starting to give her more opportunities. There was a rumor she was going to leave when the contract is over. They got her to stay with more lakorn and better p'k.

I need a good spicy lakorn. Battle of wits and not senseless drama and soo many n'rai.

1 of my favorite c drama is Autum concerto. It was really good with lots of heart. Sammy can get a chance to play a mom too

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Yes! Another Mik Lakorn! I am already looking forward to Sapai Import. Mik is so gorgeous, man! hahahah Fangirling here. Can't help it!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like her to pair with him too. They finally is starting to give her more opportunities. There was a rumor she was going to leave when the contract is over. They got her to stay with more lakorn and better p'k.

I need a good spicy lakorn. Battle of wits and not senseless drama and soo many n'rai.

1 of my favorite c drama is Autum concerto. It was really good with lots of heart. Sammy can get a chance to play a mom too
I felt she wanted to leave their a..

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure.....she unfollowed their IG as well and was vague for a bit about renewing. They shape up and gave her the offers for the lakorn. Mik
She really unfollowed them ??? Now you say that it is even clearer to me Ch7 was shading her to the T. And girl sensed it. Maybe the fact she got 2 movies woke them up as well like "This girl can have works even we are sleeping on her".

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She really unfollowed them ??? Now you say that it is even clearer to me Ch7 was shading her to the T. And girl sensed it. Maybe the fact she got 2 movies woke them up as well like "This girl can have works even we are sleeping on her".
She did unfollowed them for a bit and followed again after they work it out. ....she didn't dwell too much....she didn't want to burn that bridge.

Soo hopefully they keep it up and give her opportunities she worked soo hard for. For having 1 lakorn...she won headliner of the year for 2019. She has a decent amount if Chinese fan.

Her new movie is with popular actors. The other movie is a new type of role for her. Serious action lakorn. 2020 seems good for sammy.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She did unfollowed them for a bit and followed again after they work it out. ....she didn't dwell too much....she didn't want to burn that bridge.

Soo hopefully they keep it up and give her opportunities she worked soo hard for. Fornhavibf 1 lakorn...she won headliner of the year for 2019. She has a decent amount if Chinese fan.

Her new movie is with popular actors. The other movie is a new type of role for her. Serious action lakorn. 2020 seems good for sammy.
She is acting with ToomTam ! What an unprobable pair !

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang, ch7 is really using Mik to their advantage, never a shortage of lakorns for him. If he didn't ordain/go into the army he probably would have had two more lakorns under his belt by now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang, ch7 is really using Mik to their advantage, never a shortage of lakorns for him. If he didn't ordain/go into the army he probably would have had two more lakorns under his belt by now.
He’s one of the last appealing p’eks they have! They better use him to his fullest.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay they look good :love: This means Sammy isn’t leaving Ch7 after all! Hopefully they treat her well from now on.
I wished she left tho. ch7 does not cherish her enough. but I can understand how she is not confident about it. Imagine Sammie in Gmm25 Sai Roong. The drama made me respect Ann as an actress.
Sammie is very pretty and fresh in the picture here

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wished she left tho. ch7 does not cherish her enough. but I can understand how she is not confident about it. Imagine Sammie in Gmm25 Sai Roong. The drama made me respect Ann as an actress.
Sammie is very pretty and fresh in the picture here
Nope...they give her these raeng drama (she killed it) that ppl weren't so interested in....with pk like new, kelly...kelly....she barely have more than 1 lakorn a year. All the freshy actor get better storyline even peak....

I think she almost left and then they fed her 2 lakorns

But yes, I feel she's not fully confident to branch off yet and probably signed a new contract....she has 2 movies coming out. I hope she cont. To do more movies and hopefully ch7 don't slight her after just appeasing her with these 2 lakorns

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought this is heavy drama but the fitting pictures look like a comedy. They look cute together!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I thought this is heavy drama but the fitting pictures look like a comedy. They look cute together!
The beginning will be light...where they fall in love..(he has amnesia) ..then it will be more intense since he gain his memory but don't remember...? I I think