Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 1 (Weir & Yui):
E-Saan Weir has to be my favorite kind of Weir. He played the role of Kru Oothai (Teacher Oothai) beautifully! I miss him in these kind of roles.
Although Yui's charater seemed out of place the whole time, the story line touched my heart. No matter how hard things get, how poor you are, you still have the ability to help others. I sobbed so many times. If you're in need of a motivational boost, check it out.

Episode 2 (Mik & Kwan):
The chemistry between Mik and Kwan is real! They were so cute! I didn't expect much romance due to the fact that this series is to honor the king, but there were actually some small fin scenes. Watching this made me want them in a real lakorn even more.
-
I have to say I liked this episode more than the first. Not just because Mik is my bias, but because the message in this story was greater. Never judge a book by it's cover! Despite what happened in the past, it is after all the past. Mistakes can never be fixed and that's just the truth. It must be accepted. Put aside the past and you'll eventually see that there is more around you. The feel for community in this drama was so heart warming. Seriously recommend it if you want something lighthearted.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for their part! Off I go to watch even though I doubt I'll understand what they say.

................................................................................

Just finished watching kwan and mik. They were so cute together! So much chemistry. I blushed at all of their scenes together. They need a lakorn together now.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like I'll need to check out Mik & Kwan's episode soon! On another note, although their scenes were pretty minimal, I did think Michael and Stephany look good together in their part. Even though I have little to no idea of what is being said lol.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn ended last December 10th.
I requested it to be moved to old lakorn section already...