[Ch7] Suparp Burud Chao Din (Firstclass Entertainment) : Sammy Cowell/ Porshe Saran

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg.......too many damn Rai's

Ch7 when they remake they go hyper focus on the RAI people. Very annoying and aggravating.

I wish in general they upgrade the lakorn with the times and just give them better commin sense. They don't have to be super smart/witty. People can still be a good person and be smart.

That girl that pk mom adopted is cray cray and annoying. There is like 10 rai ppl and 4 good people.

It's an ok watch....I usually don't watch lakorn even if I miss my girl sammy. But it is kind of tolerable....everyone (good ppl) seems to all be dying

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
no he is'nt look ok, his face look so chopping on tv. He need to lose a few more kg. i like his body when he playing with min in a action lakorn back then, his body look good then.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
no he is'nt look ok, his face look so chopping on tv. He need to lose a few more kg. i like his body when he playing with min in a action lakorn back then, his body look good then.
That is subjective. You feel he doesn't....I feel he does...he looks o.k. to me. Just a matter of the eye of the beholder.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Ok you and I have a different opinion on look because me and my friends think his face look rounder and kind of bloated. the actors that looks fit and very good shape are weir, mik, kem and Mike.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ok you and I have a different opinion on look because me and my friends think his face look rounder and kind of bloated. the actors that looks fit and very good shape are weir, mik, kem and Mike.
I didn't say there is not a difference in his appearance from their 1st pairing.... I'm saying to me he still looks ok and it is insignificant to me. Hr has never been a handsome guy to me. Fit or less fit he still looks ok to me.

And yes....we all definently have our own preference with looks and what attracts us.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Porsh is chopping because his face is so big and he need to lose some weight, it's not looking good on tv either.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
After watching Pleng Ruk Pa Bpuen Taek, this lakorn feels like a disappointment for a Porshe/Sammy reunion. They still have tons of chemistry but they didn't have a lot to work with in this lakorn since they barely spend any time together and when they are together there are always problems.

This lakorn seems like it would have worked better as a period piece, it is just odd to have a man in this day and age to live in a house with 3 wives. I'm not saying it doesn't exist nowadays but it's pretty rare. The dad isn't a bad guy but he doesn't have his priorities straight and he's just plain selfish for putting these women in this position. He's not too bad of a father and he seems to genuinely care about his kids but he doesn't know how to go about it in the right way. With Wasin, all he seems to know is manipulation and demanding repayment for favours. He gets better after the ten years have passed though. I can see why Su becomes who she is. All she wanted in the beginning was a happy life with her husband, she wasn't horrible, she just didn't like working. The grandma wasn't a fair person, she was so caught up in favouring Wadee that she disregarded Su's feelings and didn't care about the implications. Yeah it get it, you love Wadee, but giving her to her son is definitely not the way to show someone you love them. Of course Wadee wasn't going to be happy being thrusted into the position as a second wife. Su shouldn't have taken it all out on Wasin though, the people she needed to blame is her mother in-law and husband for being such a tool.

Wasin is such a classy p'ek and Porshe did a really good job portraying Wasin such a level headed, dignified and honourable man. Porshe really nailed the emotional scenes well. I liked how his character is honest and he straight up tells Noodee that he wanted to raise himself up to go up to her level. Too bad there wasn't much of a love story other than just two young adults fall in love, have misunderstandings, separate for ten years and reunite to have even more misunderstandings and drama. I enjoyed the fact that this is a p'ek driven lakorn and it is about his journey but I didn't like how there were so many annoying characters to cause issues for the leads at every turn. The leads had to survive Su, Aun, Taen, Noodee's mom and brother, Noi, that lady Noi is enemies with, etc, what relationship is going to survive that much meddling?

What seemed ridiculous is Taen and Aun waiting ten years for Wasin and Noodee, without doing anything, considering how ruthless the two are.

However, the lakorn was relatively fast paced, by the time I got to the last episode I was surprised how quick it was. They really packed a lot in the last episode though with the whole framing Wasin for the murder thing. Everything between Wasin and Noodee was pushed to the sidelines.