❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Too cute! I also that they don't include so much sound effect.
But the pairing is just so adorable, like the height difference.
She's so pale and he has this nice ass darker skin complexion. Omg!
:love:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They better not blur it when it is released (I’m still angry for Prom Mai Dai Likit)
What happened with that lakorn? & omg, they better not blur it when it releases, there would actually be no point of doing that. I was thinking that the blur was just to tease us, lol.

Vico

sarNie Adult
What happened with that lakorn? & omg, they better not blur it when it releases, there would actually be no point of doing that. I was thinking that the blur was just to tease us, lol.
Well, they blurred the first kiss scene between the leads (which was weird because in the same episode, there was a sex scene between three men AND IT WAS NOT BLURRED OR CENSORED !)

Ntsuab-Ci

What the heck! Did they really pixelate it or was it filmed from afar? Because if they really pixelated it, that's just.... What was the point of filming the kiss scene then??? That's so odd to me.

Ntsuab-Ci

We're just watching them sit, lmao. IDK how long the ceremony last but I am too tired. Imma continue watching for a bit and then sleep. I hope to wake up to lots of pictures!!

Ntsuab-Ci

Ohh, I just realized they were saying P'Mike/N'Mike and not P'Mai/N'Mai, lol. I was like who is Mai???

Anyway, they all look good. Now is very pretty in traditional clothing, Mike is charming in all white, and of course Mookda is very narakk, looking like a doll! Mookda and Nam have a cute and friendly chemistry going on, haha. I can't wait! Lucky Michael having the series to himself as praek, especially if the series is a hit.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ohh, I just realized they were saying P'Mike/N'Mike and not P'Mai/N'Mai, lol. I was like who is Mai???
His name spelt in Thai is literally "Mai" there is no "k" sound. I know, confusing right?

I feel like I haven't seen Mike dressed up in a suit for a lakorn in a loooong time. He was dressed so ugly for his last two lakorns.