[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by S.J.M, Aug 28, 2018.

1. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Hopefully, this gets subbed. I like Mookda so I'd be up to checking out more of her work.

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

With this cast, it will definitely get subbed.

SuzieJ and xcinsationalx like this.
  3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lakka, It is based on a novel which has two parts.
    [ATTACH = full] 23674 [/ ATTACH]
    [ATTACH = full] 23675 [/ ATTACH]
    cr: mod_pantip14

This is a first line of this.
    Lakorn has two parts so do not know it will be in the same Lakorn or be a two part series.

4. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the news.

OMG I'm so happy finally Green get to pair up with Porshe. Been waiting since "Yok Luerd Mungkorn" for these two. Also I'm happy that Mookda and Michael are also pairing up.

S.J.M likes this.
  5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

At least Mookda making her rounds with other pra'eks.

6. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Sounds interesting... Yeah, I really hope Mookda pairs up with Michael.

xcinsationalx likes this.
  7. sineth

sineth sarNie Egg

Yes, I am looking forward for mookda lakorn and I hope she will be with Michael.

8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I think Kat Singha is going to be in this to or the nang'ek for the second part.

9. Ntsuab-Ci

I saw a post like that too and that michael will play twins and will be the lead for both parts but idk if it's the same series/lakorn or what.

10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

From what I saw it will be two different series cause it had the names of both series in the article.

11. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Finally Mike gets paired with a n'ek that is suitable and I like.

12. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

I like Mike, Mookda, and Sonya. This will be interesting.

13. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Cause the titles are Duang Jai Kabot and Maturot Loghan.

14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes i read that but the stroyline of this one & the other one with twin was very different so it’s two different lakorn.
    By the way should I change the title to thai romanization or keep it.

15. Ntsuab-Ci

Then Mike and Mookda will potentially pair up again? whoaaa. :O That was fast. But I find it odd that the two same actresses here will be in a different series together again.

16. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Up to youuu or you can change to the title of he series "Suparburut Jorm Jon"

All I know is I want to see more Mookda and I got it and this is a plus for me because I like Mookda and Kat llol

17. kaliya

kaliya sarNie Egg

Kat said in her live video that she's pairing up with Mike in a completely diffrent lakorn from the one he's in with Mookda so she won't be in this. I'm guessing this project is going to Pordeecum and they're finally reuniting Porshe and Green after YLM. I wouldn't mind seeing Mookda with Porshe one day either since she's already making her rounds with most of the Channel's top actors in such a short time span.

preetam and S.J.M like this.
  18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Kat lakorn is with mike and where mike plays a twin role, People got confused because it had mookda in there so mike & mookda will two lakorn back to back.

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She can act and is fresh so well done to Mookda

20. Ntsuab-Ci

Wow. Mookda is doing well for herself. :') I'm glad. & I'm shocked that Mookda and Mike have a back to back lakorn, both of them are series too right? Like wow. I'm getting what I want and more. This never happens, lol.