❤️[CH7] Suay Sorn Kom (DaraVDO) : Porshe Saran/Grace Karnklao/Prapye Ramida

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This were confirmed by Daravdo fitting is soon.

SIGH, more PEAK. Aum P was originally connected to this, but I guess Grace got the role.

"I will come back and get vengeance. You guy will not die pretty." Were the words of Jia Ing, who was filled with vengeance and anger, as fire consumed her soul. Jia Ing was forced out of the house with her mother and another mistress of Jao Suan Sian, when they did nothing wrong. Jia Ing would later return as Yaping the eldest daughter of Jao Sua and the main wife. she has returned to get her vengeance as she once uttered.

Don't know who pra'ek is yet, will update when I do. I have a feeling he is probably very insignificant. Grace will be playing Jia Ing the main nang'rai.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is nang'rai more significant? If so, Grace playing the role makes sense. Seriously though, why does it feel like Peak keeps getting so many good projects compared to her better contemporaries?

meenia

sarNie Adult
This one is interesting but I can't figure out who the girl the grandma took in will get. Lol. I want her with the older twin but from the ending I'm not sure which brother is getting play or is with Grace? It was easy to tell the twin from hairstyle but guess both will have their hair up later.... I can't wait for more episodes.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Where can I watch this? :(
I actually pay to watch thai lakorn. it's like $12 a month or something. My mom loves watching thai lakorn so i just pay Seesantv.com. They have really good and fast upload of lakorns from all. You get american to thai dub chinese series to all current and past thai drama. Movies, animation and all. I'm not sure where fans are watching these thai lakorn for free anywhere. Maybe try youtube.

meenia

sarNie Adult
why do i feel like an hour and a half is long but nothing much happens. Like seriously when will they put Grace in her place. She's walking around like she owns the place and has the upper had. If i'm Porshe, i'll scared her and tell her he knows she's different not the same girl. I feel the doctor has the upper hand on her than Porshe. LOL.

Stressed but i can't wait for the next episode, also i think it's time the sister/nang'ek step up her game and push Grace around instead. At this rate the whole family will die at that sister's hand.

Also i don't think they should have used Porshe as a twin, LOL. It would have been fine with just a younger brother and Porshe. LOL.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Anyone's watching this? Is it good?
i complain a lot but here i am every wed and thursday looking forward to the next episode. It's a bit slow and grace is good at her character that just makes you hate her. LOL. if only the nang'ek grows a backbone when it comes to her sister. I mean she's stubborn with Porshe but she goes all nang'ek nang'ek when it's grace that is pushing her around. LOL.

however i guess it's good enough to keep me coming back to the lakorn. LOL. You just have to watch and decide if you want to continue or not.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
i complain a lot but here i am every wed and thursday looking forward to the next episode. It's a bit slow and grace is good at her character that just makes you hate her. LOL. if only the nang'ek grows a backbone when it comes to her sister. I mean she's stubborn with Porshe but she goes all nang'ek nang'ek when it's grace that is pushing her around. LOL.

however i guess it's good enough to keep me coming back to the lakorn. LOL. You just have to watch and decide if you want to continue or not.
Thank you @meenia. I’d seen some cut videos and it looked interesting.
I’ll give it a try.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can't believe i spent weeks/months on this lakorn and there's like 7 minutes for the Main couple to get each other. I'm like, where's the romance. They should have switch out the two brothers long time ago. Grace went out the easy way.. Way too freaken easy for what she did to the whole family. I'm freaken stressed out. Give me back my wasted time..

I think they spent way too much time on Grace being bad, taking over... then she gets taken down so easily at the end. They should have given us one more episode of Porshe dating the main girl. I mean come on i didn't just spend 15 episode just to get a 7 minutes main lead time. OMG. done.