❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I wanted it to be Porshe! Thanwa is a total skipppp...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh that guy. He's alright. . . better than Push though. Hahaha. And he's dating Green?! Isn't she with that old dude?
Haha, yes, he’s better looking than Push or Porsche imo. Yes, but Green broken up with Kelly along time ago.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don’t like Min that much either but she was cute with Porsche in YLM. That’s why I prefer him but if Thanwas in here I feel like a total skip cause I’m not tuning in for either hahah

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t like Min that much either but she was cute with Porsche in YLM. That’s why I prefer him but if Thanwas in here I feel like a total skip cause I’m not tuning in for either hahah
I’m neutral with Min, actually. I want someone else for this role, but if this turns out good, I’ll take a peak. Min hasn’t had a hit lakorn in years.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I like both, even though, I haven't watched a Min lakorn in so long. I just finished watching Thanwa with Sonya. Although, his character wasn't my cup of tea but they were really cute in there.

Ever since Min started seriously dating, she just sort of lost passion in acting. Her acting has been the same ever since Pin Anong. Lol

standby

sarNie Egg
The last time I saw a Min lakorn was bundai dok Rak. She ruined both LMKT and BST. She shouldn’t even be in this remake.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I liked Min when she first came into the acting business and I do still like her but I also feel that she is losing the passion for it since she started dating. ‍♀ She hasn’t come out with a movie in a long time.