❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol for sure they will ruin this

They said Porshe now not Push.
Oh...honestly I'm not the biggest Min or Porshe fan so I big part of me is hoping on they'll sit on this so long that another channel will get it. Like how Ch3 got the rights to Prissana but sat on it so long Channel PPTVHD ended up remaking it lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh...honestly I'm not the biggest Min or Porshe fan so I big part of me is hoping on they'll sit on this so long that another channel will get it. Like how Ch3 got the rights to Prissana but sat on it so long Channel PPTVHD ended up remaking it lol
That was so sad about Prissana. Yaya was the perfect choice for it, so stupid on ch3 for not releasing her to Metta. :mad:

Well anyways yeah I'm not a fan of Porshe and/or Min either so I wouldn't mind ch3 taking it. Or like give it to someone else anyone. Maybe Sammy cus that girl needs good lakorns with good praek. Her lakorns are always so boring, it's like they said "oh this lakorn is horrible and boring, let's give it to Sammy and throw in bad praeks" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wonder who is tv7 favorite actress? I meant who always receive good lakorns.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
That was so sad about Prissana. Yaya was the perfect choice for it, so stupid on ch3 for not releasing her to Metta. :mad:

Well anyways yeah I'm not a fan of Porshe and/or Min either so I wouldn't mind ch3 taking it. Or like give it to someone else anyone. Maybe Sammy cus that girl needs good lakorns with good praek. Her lakorns are always so boring, it's like they said "oh this lakorn is horrible and boring, let's give it to Sammy and throw in bad praeks" :rolleyes:
I really liked Sammie's lakorn with Es. And from clips it seemed she also had chemistry with Porsche. But the channel pairing her with Kelly twice? That's just garbage. He's old, plus the man has no p'ek aura. Ken T and Tui can pull it off, but Kelly sure as heck can't.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wonder who is tv7 favorite actress? I meant who always receive good lakorns.
Lol honestly I feel like Ch7 doesn't play favorites with actresses. Not all they don't really favor or have Koo jins either. If a couple pairs up frequently they have a good few years in between before their next lakorn. But for actors it's definitely Mik and Weir as of now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol honestly I feel like Ch7 doesn't play favorites with actresses. Not all they don't really favor or have Koo jins either. If a couple pairs up frequently they have a good few years in between before their next lakorn. But for actors it's definitely Mik and Weir as of now.
I think they favor Kelly and New most! How in the world these two get all the pretty actresses?!! Lol:sad6::fighting3::crybaby2::eek:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think some people consider Weir/Min and Mik/Steph as koojins, and previously Michael/Bow, but I agree Ch7 definitely doesn't play it up the way Ch3 does.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well to be a little fair to ch3, they were following in the steps of ch7. Ch3 didnt start to get into the koojin thing til the success of Nadech Yaya. Before NY, the popular koojins were at ch7, Weir/Pancake being the most popular. Then you have Amy/Cee, Kean/win, and before them was Noon/Kade and so forth. Khun Deang (ch7 old big boss) was very good at pairing successful couples. Sure they were called kookwan, but at the end of the day there's really not that big of a difference between koojin and kookwan lol. I think fans were the difference between kj and kw. The kj fans are super annoying. :pancarta: So where am I going with this? Lol I think what I'm trying to say is that if Kuhn Deang didnt get forced out of ch7, they would had played up the kj thing just as much as ch3.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well to be a little fair to ch3, they were following in the steps of ch7. Ch3 didnt start to get into the koojin thing til the success of Nadech Yaya. Before NY, the popular koojins were at ch7, Weir/Pancake being the most popular. Then you have Amy/Cee, Kean/win, and before them was Noon/Kade and so forth. Khun Deang (ch7 old big boss) was very good at pairing successful couples. Sure they were called kookwan, but at the end of the day there's really not that big of a difference between koojin and kookwan lol. I think fans were the difference between kj and kw. The kj fans are super annoying. :pancarta: So where am I going with this? Lol I think what I'm trying to say is that if Kuhn Deang didnt get forced out of ch7, they would had played up the kj thing just as much as ch3.
Ah I wasn't really into lakorns during the Weir/Pancake or Noon/Kade period. But I do remember reading how Weir and Pancake were a popular pairing, at least until they broke up. I didn't realize Amy/Cee were koojin. I know they've been paired before and obviously they were dating a while before they got married. I think Ch7's most popular kookwan was Num and Kob right?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ah I wasn't really into lakorns during the Weir/Pancake or Noon/Kade period. But I do remember reading how Weir and Pancake were a popular pairing, at least until they broke up. I didn't realize Amy/Cee were koojin. I know they've been paired before and obviously they were dating a while before they got married. I think Ch7's most popular kookwan was Num and Kob right?
Yes Num and Kob were one of the most successful kw of ch7. Num lost his kookwan ro a car accident then he got paired up with Kob. I'm sure if there were social media back then the fans would be just as vicious and possessive lol. They were that popular.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
But I've thought that Ch3 had Willy and Mew as the hot couple, wasn't it?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But I've thought that Ch3 had Willy and Mew as the hot couple, wasn't it?
Yes you're right they did had Willy and Mew. Their kookwan started around the same time as Kob/Num but I felt like KN was more popular than WM. Ch3 only had 1 kookwan while ch7 continued to profit from their multiple pairings. Now it's like the opposite.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't into lakorns into the recent generation really, but yeah I think KA, ATeam and RTeam were big back in the day. Of those pairings, I actually did watch a lot of Rome-Rita's old lakorns when I if started watching lakorns. I haven't actually watched any of Ken/Ann or Aum/Aff lakorns.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't into lakorns into the recent generation really, but yeah I think KA, ATeam and RTeam were big back in the day. Of those pairings, I actually did watch a lot of Rome-Rita's old lakorns when I if started watching lakorns. I haven't actually watched any of Ken/Ann or Aum/Aff lakorns.
You should at least try Jam Loey Rak. Its a classic