❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes I see Bella in here as nympho and good twins! She’ll nail it!! Lol :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
These two look like twins here..wouldn’t it be cool to see them play the good twin and bad twin?? Lol

F3D90E40-5D6E-45DB-9474-AB8E101A55DA.jpeg
CB9A93A2-4298-4A1F-879C-079DCEE4C50B.jpeg

BBAC4387-601B-47A5-982D-1E441B4BE8B2.jpeg

Cr owner

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If channel 3 gets this, they are going with one of the girls on the float. Those are their to go girls. I would eliminate Margie, Mint, Preem, and Nycha.

Based on the storyline, if channel 3 were to make this it would go to either Yaya, Kim, Matt, Mew or Bella.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Because this role can really propelled them if they pull it off. And Mint is like so typecast, she would not be the first the channel would look at. Margie is married, Nycha and Preem still a bit young.

Matt, I think the channel believe in her more than most think. Kim basically needs something challenging and meatier. Bella has a hit lakorn it will be hard for an actress to dethrone her because the ratings was just so good. So her being popular right now the channel would likely give her another lakorn with substance. Mew needs to let loose in a big way, what would be better than this lakorn. That is if channel 3 is able to go for it.