[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
My exact thoughts. I think this has a higher chance of being Boom or Mike though. They both aren’t filming anything right now.
Now and Mike have enough dramas together though. Lol. I've never watched anything of Big, but at this point I'd even want to see him with Now just for a change.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Now and Mike have enough dramas together though. Lol. I've never watched anything of Big, but at this point I'd even want to see him with Now just for a change.
I love Bigm haha. I would love to see him with both these girls to be honest! Yeah, Now and Mike have too many and she has already paired up with Boom so would like to see BigM or Weir tbh.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Oh yeah and BigM too lol. I totally forgot about him. Yeah he’ll be a good choice of Pa’ek for this lakorn too.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, would be so happy to see BigM since he hasn’t paired up with either. They always pair him up with newbies. I think Preaw was one of the few that wasn’t a newbie. Really waiting to see good pairings for Bigm. Mook, Thisa, and Now. If he gets to pair up with Now and Thisa in one lakorn, I’ll take it cause it’s rare lol. My question is, are both female characters relevant here?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is confirmed to be Now, Blew, and Cartoon. I thought it was Thisa and Now but maybe Thisa will be in the other part of this book. So she has her own Lakorn with whoever the pek is in the other one. Honestly they are probably trying to push Blew and Cartoon but why did they chose a big project like this... Now is going to kill it but can’t really say much about the other two because haven’t seen Cartoon act yet but Blew still isn’t really pek material to me. Cartoon and Blew have the same manager as Kem and Euro. Their manager clearly is a good pusher but man, don’t know how I feel about the casting. Love Now and hope the other two can pull through so her acting isn’t completely overpowering them.
http://instagr.am/p/CN6rESKgX3o/

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
This is confirmed to be Now, Blew, and Cartoon. I thought it was Thisa and Now but maybe Thisa will be in the other part of this book. So she has her own Lakorn with whoever the pek is in the other one. Honestly they are probably trying to push Blew and Cartoon but why did they chose a big project like this... Now is going to kill it but can’t really say much about the other two because haven’t seen Cartoon act yet but Blew still isn’t really pek material to me. Cartoon and Blew have the same manager as Kem and Euro. Their manager clearly is a good pusher but man, don’t know how I feel about the casting. Love Now and hope the other two can pull through so her acting isn’t completely overpowering them.
http://instagr.am/p/CN6rESKgX3o/
I will sound cruel but Blew doesn’t have that p’ek material vibes.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Now has another project! Totally well suited for her this Nakee role. But really Blew??? I didn't like his role in Hua Jai Look Poochai at all. Lol he was really annoying and he definitely isn't praek material, sorry... Not sure what ch7 is thinking here. They should of made Arnas praek, he still looks good!!!!

Cartoon looks kind of Now, they could pass as sister's or twins! Both very beautiful, but I'm not sure about Cartoon since I haven't seen her projects yet.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wow I’m so disappointed. My poor girl Now.. she’s gonna kill it and overshadow everyone lol. I don’t really like Blew he’s such second p’ek material. He’s lucky to star with Now. Why wouldn’t they give her a better p’ek? She needs to leave channel 7 after this lakorn LOL

however, I remember feeling the same way about New but I actually never saw him act before and he was okay. I’ve seen Blew act and he’s just... there... his lakorn with Sammy right now he is even overshadowed by Om LOL that says a lot.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I’m so disappointed. My poor girl Now.. she’s gonna kill it and overshadow everyone lol. I don’t really like Blew he’s such second p’ek material. He’s lucky to star with Now. Why wouldn’t they give her a better p’ek? She needs to leave channel 7 after this lakorn LOL

however, I remember feeling the same way about New but I actually never saw him act before and he was okay. I’ve seen Blew act and he’s just... there... his lakorn with Sammy right now he is even overshadowed by Om LOL that says a lot.
Ch7 has somethinh against Now

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mannie that isn’t Blew in that lakorn. That’s Bom I think. He was in Hua Jai Lok Poochai though!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Mannie that isn’t Blew in that lakorn. That’s Bom I think. He was in Hua Jai Lok Poochai though!
Oh hahahah, they look similar to me then. But see how relevant he is to me? I can’t even differentiate him from supporting material LOLOL. I actually think I might like Bom more. Blew in HJLP was tough to watch haha