[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh hahahah, they look similar to me then. But see how relevant he is to me? I can’t even differentiate him from supporting material LOLOL. I actually think I might like Bom more. Blew in HJLP was tough to watch haha
Yes, he was annoying in that lakorn! Lol, my dad and I did watch him the virus love sitcom and that wasn’t bad. But I can’t see him in a serious role like this! Really wished it was someone else!!

They’ll probably never gonna pair Now up with Weir or BigM.
So sad. I feel like BigM is a possibility but probably not Weir.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes, he was annoying in that lakorn! Lol, my dad and I did watch him the virus love sitcom and that wasn’t bad. But I can’t see him in a serious role like this! Really wished it was someone else!!

So sad. I feel like BigM is a possibility but probably not Weir.
Haha I feel like he fits those types or roles better. The leading ladies are so pretty. I did wish it was Big M, Mik, Weir, or Kem. I was hoping even someone like Louis, Chap, Euro, or Ko would have been okay. I’m seriously surprised it’s Blew... lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I feel like he fits those types or roles better. The leading ladies are so pretty. I did wish it was Big M, Mik, Weir, or Kem. I was hoping even someone like Louis, Chap, Euro, or Ko would have been okay. I’m seriously surprised it’s Blew... lol
Ko and Chap look girly to me but the other ones I would have been fine with. You know, I did kinda think it was going to be Blew cause I did see fans post it a while ago but I was hoping and praying it was just rumors but here we are :sad6:also, are you wanting Krachao Seeda?:)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ohhhhhhh..... yeah nooo. He’s not paek material. But I’m glad Thisa isn’t cast anymore. Lol. Cause I was Just going to watch for her.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now will kill it....

But she has become like Sammy.....eh pk
Now I start to believe her latest hit lakorn with Porsh was a surprise success the way PRBPT was years ago. Let's be honest Porshe with his reputation and all has never really been a "Hot" P'ek in Ch7 (I remember a time when they used to call him a 3skinned flop actor). Hit or not ch7 ain't ready for a non favourite child. Even Sammy got to play with Toomtam and Pope Thanawat while never getting a drama project with Weir when they're under the same channel. The same treatment Now will get until she leaves.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Now I start to believe her latest hit lakorn with Porsh was a surprise success the way PRBPT was years ago. Let's be honest Porshe with his reputation and all has never really been a "Hot" P'ek in Ch7 (I remember a time when they used to call him a 3skinned flop actor). Hit or not ch7 ain't ready for a non favourite child. Even Sammy got to play with Toomtam and Pope Thanawat while never getting a drama project with Weir when they're under the same channel. The same treatment Now will get until she leaves.
Yup.

They use her as a replacement and 3nd choice. Her lakorns are ok.....yes challenging roles like sammy....but usually eh pk. They throw her a bone here and there....Mookda is the favorite child.

I do hope Now leave like her bf

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've enjoyed all the lakorns I've seen of Now, most were really good, but others were ok. She's my favorite actress at ch7, even though she's not by the ch at least they're still giving her projects continously and it's not horrible scripts. I'm happy they finally confirmed this project for her. Now something else to look forward to as her other one with Es is soon to air.

I won't get over the fact that Blew was chosen as the actor here, but at least he ends up with Cartoon and not Now or who knows maybe neither gals. Lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've enjoyed all the lakorns I've seen of Now, most were really good, but others were ok. She's my favorite actress at ch7, even though she's not by the ch at least they're still giving her projects continously and it's not horrible scripts. I'm happy they finally confirmed this project for her. Now something else to look forward to as her other one with Es is soon to air.

I won't get over the fact that Blew was chosen as the actor here, but at least he ends up with Cartoon and not Now or who knows maybe neither gals. Lol.
I agree with you and honestly, this project is a big project so them putting her in this shows they see she can nail it. Also, this production is a good one. And the fact that they put Blew and Cartoon with her shows that they think she’s capable of making them famous. As a fan, I don’t see this opportunity damaging to her but will only show how skillful she is!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you and honestly, this project is a big project so them putting her in this shows they see she can nail it. Also, this production is a good one. And the fact that they put Blew and Cartoon with her shows that they think she’s capable of making them famous. As a fan, I don’t see this opportunity damaging to her but will only show how skillful she is!!
I couldn't agree more! Her lakorn with Es she's a basa$$ and this one will probably be 10x. No other actress at ch7 can nail these two roles other than Now. Mookda is the star of fame currently, but she still has a long way to go before pulling of these similiar challenging type of roles.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I couldn't agree more! Her lakorn with Es she's a basa$$ and this one will probably be 10x. No other actress at ch7 can nail these two roles other than Now. Mookda is the star of fame currently, but she still has a long way to go before pulling of these similiar challenging type of roles.
Yep! Hoping Mae Bia is a big hit cause WWHJ is currently Ch7’s highest rated Lakorn! If both of her Lakorns are rated high this year, I will be so happy. And couldn’t agree more, idk who else would of been chosen for those roles. :thumbup: I know Mae Bia is P’Ae’s production and I didn’t even know he makes lakorns but I’m glad it’s his production because he’s famous for managing Aum and Nadech. Anything he does always is talked about so his Lakorn will get great buzz no matter what. Very hopeful and think Now’s work will get lots of praise and buzz.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! Hoping Mae Bia is a big hit cause WWHJ is currently Ch7’s highest rated Lakorn! If both of her Lakorns are rated high this year, I will be so happy. And couldn’t agree more, idk who else would of been chosen for those roles. :thumbup: I know Mae Bia is P’Ae’s production and I didn’t even know he makes lakorns but I’m glad it’s his production because he’s famous for managing Aum and Nadech. Anything he does always is talked about so his Lakorn will get great buzz no matter what. Very hopeful and think Now’s work will get lots of praise and buzz.
I heard the same even though I haven't seen anything dramas from his production. Seems like Now starting to be daring this year with these new roles of her, which I love! In my opinion, WWHJ definitely was the best lakorn overall and specifically for ch7 this year so far!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard the same even though I haven't seen anything dramas from his production. Seems like Now starting to be daring this year with these new roles of her, which I love! In my opinion, WWHJ definitely was the best lakorn overall and specifically for ch7 this year so far!
Yes, he will create buzz no matter what so no matter what, it will be talked about. He knows how to manage his people well and get them well known so I know he will probably make sure his Lakorn is known too. Lol

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I really enjoyed WWHJ and I’m glad that it one of ch7 highest rated lakorn of this year. I love how porshe and now portray their characters so well and how witty their interactions were in.
But seriously they could’ve chosen a better p’ek. There’s not much good actor left in ch7. They’re pushing blew as a p’ek and I know now is gonna outshine them all. And can we just appreciate how smoking hot she look at mae bia opening ceremony. I’m like damn. She does it so well. I definitely think she’s the best looking ch7 actress. I don’t see the hype in mookda but I definitely prefer now over mookda, matter of fact, I prefer Now over yaya and Kimberley. Sorry not sorry. Mookda is too over rated
P.s. Now said in her interview that this year she opening up to doing a lot more mature roles.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really enjoyed WWHJ and I’m glad that it one of ch7 highest rated lakorn of this year. I love how porshe and now portray their characters so well and how witty their interactions were in.
But seriously they could’ve chosen a better p’ek. There’s not much good actor left in ch7. They’re pushing blew as a p’ek and I know now is gonna outshine them all. And can we just appreciate how smoking hot she look at mae bia opening ceremony. I’m like damn. She does it so well. I definitely think she’s the best looking ch7 actress. I don’t see the hype in mookda but I definitely prefer now over mookda, matter of fact, I prefer Now over yaya and Kimberley. Sorry not sorry. Mookda is too over rated
P.s. Now said in her interview that this year she opening up to doing a lot more mature roles.
Mookda and Kem are like the perfect match, but I still can't get myself to watch any of their dramas because both have very unique voices that need work. For example, Mint Chalida's voice took ALOT of work to improve to become pleasing to the ear.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mookda and Kem are like the perfect match, but I still can't get myself to watch any of their dramas because both have very unique voices that need work. For example, Mint Chalida's voice took ALOT of work to improve to become pleasing to the ear.
I love Kem but his voice is...in a nice way of saying it... unique lol. It’s hard to get into but he has improved it but still not great tbh. He controls it better than when he started but gosh, it’s not nice haha.

I also think Now is the prettiest nek at Ch7. She is naturally pretty even without make up. I think their other neks are more cute rather than pretty.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yup now is the prettiest in channel 7 imo. mookda is just another cute face that needs make up to enhance her look. She always overdo her make up.
visual and acting skill, Now is #1 in ch7.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I never liked Kem and Mookda pairing. I tried to watch their lakorn together but seriously I didn’t like them together. Plus, they were so overrated with the shipping. So I drop the lakorn.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
No offense, but I think Mookda is way too overrated. She's just lucky with all those opportunities flowing into her hands. IMO She's not that pretty and definetely not that talented. And her playing koojin game with Kem... bleh. Thailand should stop with koojin promotion now. Nobody among new dara has that ability to generate natural and pure fin and jin (I hope you get me), they just look fake and greedy for money and fame.

Back to topic, I think Ch7 has problem with new kids. They don't have pra'ek and nang'ek aura and fit rather supporting roles than lead. Plus, they mostly can't act. Ch7 is overcrowded with girls and definetely need new boys.

Last edited:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Ch7 has problem with new kids. They don't have pra'ek and nang'ek aura and fit rather supporting roles than lead. Plus, they mostly can't act. Ch7 is overcrowded with girls and definetely need new boys.
I agree, they have more than enough actresses than they need and not enough actors which makes it very limited to see new pairings. Basically they just recycle pairings over and over, which gets boring.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, channel 7 has A LOT of girls because they come from all those contest like Thai super models and miss teen. They need to work on getting more peks for sure. I think most of their primetime peks are pek material but those newer ones that they are trying to promote from evening to primetime, not so much.