[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

I don't rem... but it seem the same and i thought maybe it was

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So Aum said she's not sure if she's going to choose this lakorn yet. She was sent several scripts to choose from and she narrowed it down so well have to wait and see which one she'll choose.

However I think that if it's a big budget, she'll take it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, does Aum only need one lakorn a year? She seem to be winning awards with just one lakorn. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damn, does Aum only need one lakorn a year? She seem to be winning awards with just one lakorn. Lol
Lol that's all she needs and she picks award winning type of roles now, not just any roles to stay relevant. Actually she doesn't even need to be in lakorns anymore cus she already made her money and her name to be content for the rest of her life lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol that's all she needs and she picks award winning type of roles now, not just any roles to stay relevant. Actually she doesn't even need to be in lakorns anymore cus she already made her money and her name to be content for the rest of her life lol.
I know yeah... I was such a huge fan of her back in the days and was so bumped out when she suddenly only started do one lakorn per year. :facepalm: I miss her during her Sosaneha and Plerng Payu days I remember being cray cray for her and Oil.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I know yeah... I was such a huge fan of her back in the days and was so bumped out when she suddenly only started do one lakorn per year. :facepalm: I miss her during her Sosaneha and Plerng Payu days I remember being cray cray for her and Oil.
Oil was my favorite praek of hers. I think she needs one really good Lakorn with Weir but I think they are so popular on their own that the channel would probably want to star them with others vs with each other.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Another possessed role for Mook?! Nang Thip hasn't even aired yet. Lol. I guess she likes to accept repetitive roles to be safe? Because her role in Mussaya and Pan Tan Gan Rak was very similar the granddaughter/niece who moves in and falls in love with praek. Now Nang Thip and this lakorn where she's playing the same role where she's possessed...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another possessed role for Mook?! Nang Thip hasn't even aired yet. Lol. I guess she likes to accept repetitive roles to be safe? Because her role in Mussaya and Pan Tan Gan Rak was very similar the granddaughter/niece who moves in and falls in love with praek. Now Nang Thip and this lakorn where she's playing the same role where she's possessed...

I think kids mookda generation doesn't necessarily pick, elders ask and it would be beneficial to say yes. Also, nothing wrong with playing safe lol because even top actors and actresses nowadays do it? Being a newbie it's good to stick to something you're good at first and then branch out. If you can't do something well enough yet, why do something new that you might not be good at?

I also feel that Nang Thip and Soi Nakee role will be different even if they are possession roles. I mean a vengeful ghost is way different than queen of serpents you know. Two possession types, but two different characters.

Also, remember the skill it will take to portray the roles exactly the way Min and Aum does.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think kids mookda generation doesn't necessarily pick, elders ask and it would be beneficial to say yes. Also, nothing wrong with playing safe lol because even top actors and actresses nowadays do it? Being a newbie it's good to stick to something you're good at first and then branch out. If you can't do something well enough yet, why do something new that you might not be good at?

I also feel that Nang Thip and Soi Nakee role will be different even if they are possession roles. I mean a vengeful ghost is way different than queen of serpents you know. Two possession types, but two different characters.

Also, remember the skill it will take to portray the roles exactly the way Min and Aum does.
Right! If you don't have skills, playing a possessed role will kill your career. I do hope she does well though.

In my opinion Ch7 nang'eks are pretty talented.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumored to be Now and Thisa! I don't know which roles they'd be playing, but I can totally see Now as Nakee and Thisa as the possessed chick. I'm surprised it's not a newbie as though...