[CH7]Soi Nakee (Kantana): Aum Patcharapa/Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 4, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ooo Aum and Mike? Hmmm

Edit: the director (same director as Sampatarn Hua Jai) said it's s mystery about a Nakee spirit going into a body, probably Aum?

And the producer is Kantana

Kay123 likes this.
  3. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Interesting Ch7 lakorn about Nakee... There is only one Nakee for me which is Taew and Ch3. Lol. Jk this is different twist of nakee sounds interesting and scary!

HNA0, Ruthy94 and Kay123 like this.
  4. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Sounds interesting, Love Aump, wish the pra’ek was Weir though.. :facepalm:

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

weir and aum p would make an interesting older woman/ younger male couple

Kay123 likes this.
  6. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

I love them in Praao.. they were hot together, been waiting for them to pair up since then, but it looks like it won’t be happening any time soon :facepalm:

phatman likes this.
  7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

This is based on a book series, I wonder if they are doing all the books in one lakorn or are they going to split them up.

KitKat516 and Kay123 like this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

The producer said Weir might not be possible because of his schedule. His lakorn with Stephanie just had a fitting right? And the one with Bow is still filming.

Oh and there is supposed to be a second nangek so I'm assuming Aum will be a nakee possessing another girls body? Hmm need to go find the book summary.

What worries me about this lakorn is that the director said there will be lots of CGI. Well we know how "great" ch7 is with CGI :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    PrincessKarina and Kay123 like this.
  9. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

There goes my hope for an Aump and weir reunion .. either way I will watch it for Aump ..

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

" Ungkab, a daughter of a jewelry tycoon, was in love with Jed but he in turn decided to marry a distant cousin named Ganda. She went to destroy the marriage ceremony by releasing snakes into the ceremony. A relative was bit by the snake instead. On the way home, Ungkab got into an accident and her spirit went to where Nakee lives. Nakee decided to possess the body of Ungkab because she had the same history as hers, betrayed by love. Nakee mission is to wreak havoc in the human world in the name of vengeance.

When vengeance rules the heart, Nakee looks for a weapon to use in destroying her enemy. She found akeenaka but her enemy has a stronger weapon and that is love, a love that she's been seeking and waiting eternity for. "

PrincessKarina likes this.
  11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully she won't overract here

12. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

If there's anyone at Ch7 who can pair up with her then it's Es Kantapong!!! If they put him in here I'll tune in. Hehe.

Kay123 and HuabNag like this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Is this a modern genre?? I wanna see Aum dress nice and sexy for once!!

14. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

Finally she accepts a lakorn, but we probably won’t get to watch till next year

15. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

This is a remake... sound like the noon...tangmo and kade lakorn with nakee

16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

In that one Noon was killed or was it hurt(?) By Tangmo because she was a Nakee and Tangmo was Krut. The praek also left her to go be a monk, she followed him to the next lifetime to take him back to the underworld but in the end he continued his seeking of enlightenment.

17. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yep I think u are right .. That one was called Kasanaka (กาษานาคา) New was Praek.

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

It was a weak lakorn, I was expecting more battle between them.

19. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

It doesn't sound like the same story though

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I don't think it is.