❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I thought this was supposed to take place in the 60s or something, didn’t realize it’s a modern time. Lol. I see a little anger in Kem, hopefully his acting improved here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I really hope so! Mookda seems to be doing a great job! Hope he can keep up. But he didn't give much of a stiff vibe here, so that's good so far!
This is a spicy lakorn so I hope it gives lots of butterflies. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The teaser didn't do it for me

Something seems off to me....I like the pra nang but they don't have charisma to me and the storyline is so blah

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh really? I really liked the teaser! Maybe it's b/c I didn't expect too much b/c like you said, storyline is ehh.. Not my favorite. & I couldn't imagine Mookda or Kem in the role before (cause they're both so young), but I like what I'm seeing from them, especially my girl Mookda! I feel like I can rewatch the teaser for a while, haha.

It has also only been 3 months since they started filming? So plenty of time to grow and become better in their roles. Also, loved the music choice in the last 13 seconds. I felt it. lol

CPY

GotomySin
The slap scene done during Kem's birthday. Poor boy suffered from the slap mark on his face.

Vico

sarNie Adult
The slap scene done during Kem's birthday. Poor boy suffered from the slap mark on his face.
Remember ? Love is pain:risas3:
But I must say, although I’m glad to see them having an awesome chemistry, I’m a bit disappointed that we didn’t get to see the children
But Thai trailers are often like that : they’re too short and don’t present the story very well (I think)

Qyou

sarNie Egg
When will this air? Cos I would think it's gonna air soon since the trailer's out. But they've only been filming for a few months so I don't know if I should start getting excited about this hahahahaa

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
When will this air? Cos I would think it's gonna air soon since the trailer's out. But they've only been filming for a few months so I don't know if I should start getting excited about this hahahahaa
I dont think it's gonna air anytime soon. Maybe next year. I think ch.7's just giving us a preview of all the lakorns to come in the near future.

Vico

sarNie Adult
:sad6:
Now that Maturot Logan is over, I’m desperately waiting for this one...
Does anyone have any ideas about the release date ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving the storyline so i might just hop in the line of those who can't wait for this to air soon :naughty2:

Who are the 2 guys backhugging? Too fast i didn't catch

Vico

sarNie Adult
Loving the storyline so i might just hop in the line of those who can't wait for this to air soon :naughty2:

Who are the 2 guys backhugging? Too fast i didn't catch
One of the two men is supposedly the second male lead : well, since he’s obviously gay, let’s say he’s just one Mookda’s suitors

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard from someone, she said mookda gave the interview that this lakorn have more kisses than maturot logan. i am not sure if i can handle all the hot kisses anymore.
More kisses?? Oh myyy
Now i can't wait! Maturot lohgan already have that much kiss scenes and now there will be more in Soh Wari??

Btw im not that familiar with ch7 production houses, can anyone share if the production house for this lakorn is good?

Vico

sarNie Adult
i heard from someone, she said mookda gave the interview that this lakorn have more kisses than maturot logan. i am not sure if i can handle all the hot kisses anymore.
I CAN ! I TOTALLY CAN HANDLE IT ! :love:

The bed scenes probably won’t be as satisfying as the novel’s so I need compensation !