[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

whitedove

sarNie Adult
For some reason she doesn't really appeal as N'ek. Peak seems more like she would fit a side character rather than lead. Since they're trying to push her as N'ek, hopefully she gets better.
She doesn't need to be pushed as a n'ek, she's already a n'ek in movies. She has only just ventured in lakorns these past couple of years. After her contract with GDH expires, she's approached by CH7 to be one of their actresses. She has a lakorn on Workpoint that got better ratings than the current lakorns on OneHD. It's CH7 that seeks her, not the other way around. She wants to be able to work in movies that's not just produced by GDH, that's why she didn't renew her contract. But she also wants to work in lakorns, so when CH7 approached (probably with big contract money too), she agreed.

Why wouldn't she be n'ek when she has already has a string of box-office movies under her belt, and with her as n'ek no less? CH7 would be crazy not to cast her as n'ek. I haven't seen the original but she's actually doing a good job here, seeing that this is somewhat her first real serious role. She's actually much better than many of CH7/Ch3 actresses out there.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Regarding this lakorn overall though, I have to say it's a disappointment. I wish Peak has got better production as her first major channel lakorn since she's such a relevant presence in the industry. But it's CH7 so I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I haven't watched a CH7 lakorn for years because of how spotty and melodramatic they usually are. :(

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Is anything still keeping up with this lakorn?? I'm not liking the changes to this version...

I think in the old version Oil was only going to get married with the young girl but in this version, they went through with a wedding.. totally threw me off cause now I'm like, "well, I guess Ramet didn't love Poom enough to try to hold off the wedding??" I understand he was only doing it so his mom would be happy but dang, at least try to fight for your own happiness.

The only things I'm looking forward to now is just the brother and friends love story, seeing Poom and Ramet's baby and of course, Poom's new love interest. I loved him in KLKNNHJ.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I like baby, pregnant storyline. this is a turnoff. the mom is crazy for no reason. p'ek is weak. the productions suck. porshe and peak aren't good looking to be the mains. so much complaints but still have to ff to see how it ends.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I remember watching this lakorn many moon ago. I honestly thought this lakorn was so boring and have no ideal why they decided to remake this lakorn.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ya'll I'm so upset with this lakorn. Damn Why did they have to make p'ek so weak. N'ek seem strong from the beginning but they just kept taking there turn hurting her now she's like this.

It really is a disappointment. So I do have small question, when did they do it? Was it during the beach scene when he suddenly confess that he like her???? Cus I honestly was like huh? What just happen? When did they start to like each other?

I'm more tune into the second brother and the friend cus they have a more of s storyline to follow.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ya'll I'm so upset with this lakorn. Damn Why did they have to make p'ek so weak. N'ek seem strong from the beginning but they just kept taking there turn hurting her now she's like this.

It really is a disappointment. So I do have small question, when did they do it? Was it during the beach scene when he suddenly confess that he like her???? Cus I honestly was like huh? What just happen? When did they start to like each other?

I'm more tune into the second brother and the friend cus they have a more of s storyline to follow.
Yea I think it was that beach scene. It was so awkward and out of place. They made it seem like p'ek was just horny af.

I'm only finishing this lakorn for the second lead. I hope we get more sweet scenes between them since Dteun is finally accepting Rangsan!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just watch the first episode (not even finished it), and turned it off. VERY POOR EDITING. I swear, chanel7 seems not to have any good editors at all, but this one is even worst.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Just to say if ur thinking about watching this, don't, you'll waste ur time. Idk I really tried to like it. But unfortunately this sucks. I honestly haven't watch ch 7 lakorn s in a very long time except for ONEHD because they are somehow with ch 7 but this really sucks. Now I am reminded as to why I stop in the first place again.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i'm disappointed :facepalm: the previous version is much better in all aspects. like the island scenes are my fav, how they turn from arguing with each other to starting to understand each other, the courting, the love, aum dancing on the beach :cheer:
i skipped their part and watch the second couple part only

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
She doesn't need to be pushed as a n'ek, she's already a n'ek in movies. She has only just ventured in lakorns these past couple of years. After her contract with GDH expires, she's approached by CH7 to be one of their actresses. She has a lakorn on Workpoint that got better ratings than the current lakorns on OneHD. It's CH7 that seeks her, not the other way around. She wants to be able to work in movies that's not just produced by GDH, that's why she didn't renew her contract. But she also wants to work in lakorns, so when CH7 approached (probably with big contract money too), she agreed.

Why wouldn't she be n'ek when she has already has a string of box-office movies under her belt, and with her as n'ek no less? CH7 would be crazy not to cast her as n'ek. I haven't seen the original but she's actually doing a good job here, seeing that this is somewhat her first real serious role. She's actually much better than many of CH7/Ch3 actresses out there.
I don't watch Thai movies so didn't really know who she was. I tried the first couple of episodes and couldn't get into it. Didn't mean to offend.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Peak is surprisingly good, her open mouth thing is distracting though and if you're not paying attention you might think its bad acting. The leads had very little to work with in this lakorn. They barely had any scenes together, the island scenes were far from being described as romantic and they spend 70% of the lakorn apart. I like Ko Vasin as Rangsun though, he's very charming and so much better than Ramet. He also looks like a more attractive version of Tor Thanapob. Too bad he and Dteun spent too much time at odds with one another, I do love the scene where her aunt makes her apologize though, the power trip Rang was on was funny. By the end of the lakorn you don't really get what the mom wants, her character went in circles so much that I gave up trying to understand her. The most annoying thing about this lakorn is the repetitive flashbacks. Usually in lakorns you get one or two flashbacks that are never the same or in the same order, however the editors in this lakorn were so lazy that every single fricken flashback is the exact same for both Ramet and Pum and the flashback scenes were super lame scenes too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I recently finished this lakorn and it left me very unsatisfied. I would recommend viewers to skip this one and watch the older version with Aum and Oil instead since that one in my opinion was better and more romantic. Unless.. you're a fan of the cast for this one then you can maybe watch. I kind of did that for Porshe and Peak but then I found Ko Vasin :).

I actually don't mind Porshe and Peak as the pra'nang. They both had their own charm as the characters but.. omg there was just so little romantic interactions that nothing could be used for the flashback scenes. Like what CupidCandy said above ^ ... the exact same flashbacks of the beach scene was so overused and wasn't even really romantic.. so to have that flashback be repeated over and over as a recollection of their love.. it was umm.. not really useful in trying to persuade me or maybe other viewers that Ramet and Pum were lovers. Like we knew Ramet is obviously going to get with Pum in the lakorn, but he was also against the idea since he found out that his brother Rang loved Pum. It's just so hard for me to find that beach scene as romantic because the confession he blurted out to Pum isn't even like a confession. I feel like it's one of the most cheated confessions ever lol. Like what lead up to making him or her interested in eachother??? I watched the whole thing and I can't figure where the development came from... :confused12:

Anyways, I liked the second pranang's story.. but like Cupid said above again, they were really just at odds throughout the entire lakorn. It was kind of sad to see because you see Rang change so much but he just didn't get the chance to prove himself that he was a changed man. I understand why Dteun would be like that towards Rang since that incident did occur.. but she was just forever hard-headed and stubborn that the two just can't make up.

I have to say that the cast did do a good job on their roles. It's just that this lakorn doesn't really do them justice because it's kind of disappointing to me in how everything flowed or played out. I have to say that I did not enjoy the editing of this lakorn. In some scenes you couldn't really hear them speaking and the flow of scenes weren't smooth. My major pet-peeve is really the flashbacks. Besides the beach scene I already mentioned, I disliked the flashback scenes that pops up the very next second when the scene just happened/past. Like you're kidding me right, lol? Plus I didn't really find them to be that relevant. Seriously, they could've given more life to the characters too.

What I seriously want to know is what kind of job the characters have in here. :confused12:They have jobs but it's unseen so it looks like they don't do anything haha.. :p

If you want to watch it, watch away. If not, a skip is totally fine.