[CH7] Soe Sanaeha (Dida Video Production) : Porsh Saran / Peak Pattarasaya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe she has something done to her face/lips so she can't close them? Now I can't stop looking at her mouth after y'all mentioned it. Lol. No, she's not pretty at all, imo

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
There was an rscene in here ? I don't remember there was one in the old verison . I thought Oil wasn't alpha enough, he seen...unexprience while Aum seen quite the seductress HAHA , if anything she seduce him . Another lakorn to look forward too ^^^^^
There is an r-scene in the old version.
It was the second couple, the younger brother and pralee's friend. They were looking for Pralee and the younger brother got drunk and raped Pralee's bestfriend.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched the old version so this plot is so crazy to me! Like...the mom's thought process is just sooooo messed up. How does one think in such a way?? Especially a mom of all people?! Another thing I don't get is why Pum is protecting herself so much when she herself fully agreed to and signed the contract??

Apart from all that, I still enjoy watching this lakorn. LoL But Pum's screeching is getting a little annoying. Reminds me of Aff and her nonstop screaming in JLR.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I don't know about you guys but I like the lakorn so far. I think it's better then the older ver. Also Peak is growing on me she is better then some ch7 actress I see nowadays. I can't wait for the next ep.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
the mom is wacko. she loves the older son the most but she actually says how does it feels to take a child from the mom and how p'ek her son will feels if it is snatch from him. it will be so drama drama. what a mom. so none of her kids are real right? she act like Ramed is the real son. i don't get why she wants a grandchild why don't she just adopt like she do.
aside from Peak annoying screams and her mouth open showing her front 2 rabbit teeth. i still enjoy cus the storyline.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Am I the only one that notices the bad editing in here with the zooming of the camera for close up shots, the unsmoothness transitions of scenes?? OMG, Dida never fails to disappoint me :facepalm:. But the despite those flaws, IDK why but it got me actually wanting to watch more LOL. I'm excited to see Monday's episode bc he confesses to her which I think is weird also, bc most of the time they spend time bickering. They're like bipolar, one scene they're okay, the next they're not.

For someone petite like Peak, she sure has a full bust lol or is it the push-up bra thats helping her boobs hahahha

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Am I the only one that notices the bad editing in here with the zooming of the camera for close up shots, the unsmoothness transitions of scenes?? OMG, Dida never fails to disappoint me :facepalm:. But the despite those flaws, IDK why but it got me actually wanting to watch more LOL. I'm excited to see Monday's episode bc he confesses to her which I think is weird also, bc most of the time they spend time bickering. They're like bipolar, one scene they're okay, the next they're not.

For someone petite like Peak, she sure has a full bust lol or is it the push-up bra thats helping her boobs hahahha

i know she's small but she wore that swim top damn her boobs popping out

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Just caught up to this lakorn.:icon12: Love!Love! the two main couples. I also love the awesome scenes of the ocean/ islands! ~Oh and can't forget Porshe's nice OST!:love:
Two things that I dislike in the drama is~ the DRAMATIC mother!!! (Lol~ she played Son's mother in Tae Pang Korn too).
And lastly, I totally dislike the edit/cut of scenes that Dida did. Like you can tell if the transition of the scenes are not properly going together.:(
For example, I was very confused on the part she decided to sneak out from her back door, then suddenly there was a storm & it shows that Met found her already.:confused:

I really don't recall the last time I watched a Ch7 lakorn, so this is the first time I am watching Porshe or Peak's lakorns.
I first remember seeing Porshe in an mv by Peet Peera, I think that's how I became his fan.
Can't wait for the next episode to air though!! :icon12:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I noticed that too! I was wondering if they're real cause they're such a mismatch from her body. Damn girl! XD

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wow, piak is not shy about letting it all hang out. Makes it hotter actually bc it is a bickering lakorn so when they get touchy feely, her sexy fashion sets the mood. Lol!

i also like the portrayal of both leads by Porshe and piak. I think they are doing a good job. Piak is decent at crying too...

pboom, the character, is starting to learn that her naive thinking...or should I say her lack of thinking in general is catching up with her. unfortunately, she will find out the hard way that the idea of doing something crazy and actually being put into something crazy is a whole different story.

At the same time, I kind of like that pboom is riculously clueless bc that type of idiotic decision-makjng, in a way, depicts how "innocent" or unprepared she is to face her own turmoil...not just the dirty deed. she let's her own emotions cloud her judgment, and from that at least we get a cute bickering lakorn. haha. Let's see where things go from there.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I don't get about this lakorn, even though it's a lakorn. Everyone acts like doing it whenever is going to get them pregnant, when in reality you only have a window of about 5 days or so, that occurs about two weeks before your monthly visit lol.