❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
They celebrated his birthday too actually and someone else's.
Actually I think P'Ning hosted this dinner. I don't think it's outright Mookda's birthday party but a get-together Ning did for some of her actors and actresses. It just coincided a day after Mook's birthday. You can see P'Ning has a cake for everyone who's birthday is in July(Mookda&Win) or August(Kem&Gookgiik). Poor Win though who doesn't have one.
http://instagr.am/p/CDL-Rw3AXF2/
Oh okay, thanks for the info.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Keeps saying that it’s coming soon.
Exactly how soon is soon ?!

http://instagr.am/p/CDT9WmopaV9/
Wait the song in the end sounds so familiar, is it the one that Kem and Mookda sang together before? I read some comments saying Paramita here is worse than in the novel lol. The teasers just keep getting more dramatic. My goodness their bed scene looks fire!
I heard it's gonna air on August 15th, slot fri-sun but I'm not sure how legit it is.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Wait the song in the end sounds so familiar, is it the one that Kem and Mookda sang together before? I read some comments saying Paramita here is worse than in the novel lol. The teasers just keep getting more dramatic. My goodness their bed scene looks fire!
I heard it's gonna air on August 15th, slot fri-sun but I'm not sure how legit it is.
It does sound a little like it. Actually I thought I read somewhere too that it will be the OST... then again , their recent recording in the studio - it didn’t sound anything like it. So, we shall see.

15 Aug - that’s quite soon. I had thought that Kem’s drama with Cartoon will air first but it’s just my guess.

am I right that Min’s drama which is airing on Fri, Sat and Sun is a re-run?
How many Lakorns (new ones) run in a week during their prime time slots ? 2 or 3?

what do you mean that Paramita here is worse than the novel ? Do you mean that ger character is much worse than the novel ?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
It does sound a little like it. Actually I thought I read somewhere too that it will be the OST... then again , their recent recording in the studio - it didn’t sound anything like it. So, we shall see.

15 Aug - that’s quite soon. I had thought that Kem’s drama with Cartoon will air first but it’s just my guess.

am I right that Min’s drama which is airing on Fri, Sat and Sun is a re-run?
How many Lakorns (new ones) run in a week during their prime time slots ? 2 or 3?

what do you mean that Paramita here is worse than the novel ? Do you mean that ger character is much worse than the novel ?
I don't think Kem's lakorn with Cartoon will air first at all because it's just started shooting recently. August 15th is pretty soon and I don't know if I can guess ch7's strategy right. But I think they wanna air So Wayree soon, which is very ambitious considering their other 2 prime time lakorns are doing decently. They probably wanna make the best of their ratings game.
Yes Min's lakorn is a rerun and with Fri-sun slot, it'll probably end soon.
By saying Paramita in the lakorn seems worse than in the novel, I think they meant she's more intense and dramatic here, which is good because we love spicy stuff lol

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Kem's lakorn with Cartoon will air first at all because it's just started shooting recently. August 15th is pretty soon and I don't know if I can guess ch7's strategy right. But I think they wanna air So Wayree soon, which is very ambitious considering their other 2 prime time lakorns are doing decently. They probably wanna make the best of their ratings game.
By saying Paramita in the lakorn seems worse than in the novel, I think they meant she's more intense and dramatic here, which is good because we love spicy stuff lol
Does anyone if there is a translated version from the book in english?

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this looks way more intense than I thought. I think I might be getting frustrated a lot while watching this lakorn. Lols. Kinda wish they took the fire level from So Wayree and bought a little bit of it to MBJ's script.

I think I'll need a fan to cool me off while watching ep 1. rscenesw :risas3:

Since filming ended, if I remember correctly Mookda's been to the editing room about 3 times.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info. Is Fri - Sun 20:30 hrs typically for re-run Lakorns?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the info. Is Fri - Sun 20:30 hrs typically for re-run Lakorns?
I'm not sure because they don't normally need to air reruns that much you know but then covid happens... I think it's still the same as other time slots if they wanna air new lakorn because it's prime time anyway. But I suppose they choose to air reruns a lot in this time slot so that other new lakorns will take more time to finish airing. So maybe yes, it's typical for reruns

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
finally it's coming, been waiting since the fitting day. tbh i like the official ones they made months ago more than this, well but at least we got more "raeng" scenes haha. it's quite sure that So Wayree will take fri-sun slot after Song Naree, SN had only 15 eps so precisely we can watch it on 14th Aug. also the osts with Kem and Mookda vocals, another thing to looking for lol =)))

considering that they just wrapped up in June but now airing already, im a little bit anxious lol. still not over how dida did PH dirty, they had shooting done in Feb then aired in May (2 months preparing) and their editing ruined the whole lakorn. hoping ninobrothers made use of their social distancing time doing good editing already :3

more promos coming: they will have a ceremony on 3rd Aug and also appear on hello superstar. fingercross for So Wayree success and good ratings since it has my fave plot and fave leads XD.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Enjoy the interview! Wish I knew thai. Some very cute moments. More previews of some scenes http://instagr.am/p/CDdMv5JJKR7/ http://instagr.am/p/CDdZF0Ppy_L/ http://instagr.am/p/CDdgekcpq6i/ hubby sneaking in some kiss with wifey while the children are asleep ;) http://instagr.am/p/CDc4oVgpJme/ OMG this looks fire. Can't wait for this. I like it for the role reversal. http://instagr.am/p/CDemRB5pPFL/ Hopefully, the raeng is balanced by the sultry heat. Something like Kluen Cheewit is all I'm hoping for.